Is allen practicing now?

Brew_recruit

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if Allen will practice now, or will he focus on the practices for the toilet bowl.

the last time I asked about Allen, the response was, " who knows, I wouldn't recognize him if he was standing right in front us."

I'm not a hater, I'm just a realist.

Where's that d-bag studwell now? The football team is absolutely pathetic. Barely beating SDSU to get into a bowl game. What a joke!

Don't forget we both support the same universities sports. Stop the anti-football talk

I'm not a hater, I'm just a realist.

Where's that d-bag studwell now? The football team is absolutely pathetic. Barely beating SDSU to get into a bowl game. What a joke!

I used the term "hater" in reference for Brew Recruit since he uses it every chance he gets. If you didn't get it that is cool. Stating that the football team is pathetic and that studwell is a d-bag just shows you to be not-so-smart. I'm sorry that is the case, but it is.

That doesn't sound like any of the Gopher coaches, certainly not Tubby.

i guess that shows how well you know the gopher coaches. the last time i talked to one of them about allen, he said that he didn't know how allen was going to help them. with football season going into their season, he didn't see the point. what did tubby say the last time you talked to him about bryant?

Don't forget we both support the same universities sports. Stop the anti-football talk
It's pathetic. A good basketball program is good for the football team and vice versa. I don't get the in-fighting. I don't support the hockey team due to my allegiance to another WCHA squad, but I would never badmouth the Gophers on their board.

Top Bottom