Iowa Game Time?

Everyone just remember to watch out for the City of Cedar Rapids speed cameras on the Interstate running thru town........

Yes, they will give you more than one ticket. (posting for a firend)
They are a civil offense not criminal. If you don't pay the fine there is nothing they can do. They can't even hit your credit. I have 3 I never paid.

They are a civil offense not criminal. If you don't pay the fine there is nothing they can do. They can't even hit your credit. I have 3 I never paid.
What about reporting to your auto insurance company, to jack your rates up?

Seems like they would've thought of that and found a way. But, I'm good with it!

Wait…you can do that? I’ve gotten two driving to Cedar Rapids from Urbandale, and I’ve paid them both. I might be an idiot.

Wait…you can do that? I’ve gotten two driving to Cedar Rapids from Urbandale, and I’ve paid them both. I might be an idiot.
It has to be if you don't live in Iowa, I would think?

I got three, two in one trip. I was in a hurry coming back from a project meeting in Center Point, headed to DSM area. I paid mine too. didn't know that I could blow them off.

Will be 2:30 or 7pm. Not sure Fleck will want to play a night game and the U can decline that.

Top Bottom