Iowa fans

Sorry, Hawk fans. Bronco is stressed out by the knowledge that the Vikings are moving.

Sorry, Hawk fans. Bronco is stressed out by the knowledge that the Vikings are moving.

damn it! it looks like our favorite minnesota vikings hating, half-minded twit (gophervotary) finally figured out this whole internet thing and how to re-register for a new message board. it only took you close to a week! nice job. and wow you are already up to 2 posts! no, really congrats!

we were all REALLY starting to miss your green bay fudge packer induced rants about your hate for all things vikings related. it really added a "special something" to the discussion about gopher football here on the board. get a life bud......

Serenity now, Bronko. It's out there if you want it. Take care. The whole state's proud of you.

Wow, I thought this thread would be dead and buried by now. Since it isn't, let me say this.

To Gnarls, a timeless burn and impeccable timing getting it in as the 1st reply.

You might be a little ticked when the shoe is on the other foot. If you rip your team when it is instead of the opposing fans filling your stadium, good for you.

That's not my initial reaction though, so I criticized the black and gold mob around me who I found rather annoying. It was cathartic. I am glad to hear that my experience was not necessarily the rule on Saturday. My Iowan co-workers, who, coincidentally, happen to raise pigs, were more than decent considering the magnitude of this debacle. Had webber completed a pass I don't think the hawk-fans would have been an issue, or at least to such a degree. To my great regret, that didn't happen.

I was also embarrassed by our inability to even fill 1/2 our stadium and that falls squarely on gopher fans. Iowans will follow Herky across the nation as long as they can buy tickets. Next year, the only visiting colors I want to see are on the field and at the top of TCF. Hopefully, kinnick north died along with the gopher's tenure in the dome on 11/22/08.

Top Bottom