Inside Info: Why Kill got the Job

I'm all right.
Don't nobody worry about me.
Why ya gotta give me a fight?
Can't ya just let me be?

No one jokes about your small pecker.

istockphoto_524588_downey_woodpecker.jpg

I found it funny. He does look rather gopher-ish.

My son walked in about halfway thru the press conference, took one look and said "I think they hired him because he looks like a gopher". I thought that was pretty funny but really did not expect anyone else to pick up on it.

Good Luck Coach Kill!!

no one found this funny??? ;)

I did, but after just one howdie doody press conference and 48 hours, most here believe if you add a little hair, take off a little weight and darken the frames on his glasses; this is the second coming of Vince Lombardi. No wonder brewster was able to fester here for nearly 4 years. No wonder maturi will never have to be concerned for his job. No one dares to mention that the emporor has no clothes.

BTW, I do agree that he has the essential rodent features: the teeth, the cheeks. We need to get a side by side of him and a mustachioed 13linedgroundsquirrell. That, in the end, will be more appropriate. The OP did make me laugh though. :)

BTW, I do agree that he has the essential rodent features: the teeth, the cheeks. We need to get a side by side of him and a mustachioed 13linedgroundsquirrell. That, in the end, will be more appropriate. The OP did make me laugh though. :)

Nope, I'm still not your man. This might be a more accurate depiction:

goofkill19454_1023967136.jpg

Kill's hire should bode well for Gopher football. There's a proven tradition of successful head coaches at schools where they resemble their mascot. See Ryan, Bo (Wisconsin "Badger" basketball) or Chaney, John (Temple "Owl" basketball).

Kill's hire should bode well for Gopher football. There's a proven tradition of successful head coaches at schools where they resemble their mascot. See Ryan, Bo (Wisconsin "Badger" basketball) or Chaney, John (Temple "Owl" basketball).
You stole my thunder, but I'd also include Clem on that list and the all-time winner in my book: Gene Keady and Purdue Pete.

Top Bottom