Injuries

Spoofin

Reaction score
What do we know of injuries last night?
Still? Gibson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still appeared to be crying on the bench shortly after he went off. Was put into a sling.
Rallis went straight into a sling.
I didn't see Gibson get hurt.
Calhoun was hurt as well.

Still appeared to be crying on the bench shortly after he went off. Was put into a sling.

So basically:

Possible season/long term on first two.
Not sure on third.
Minor enough to go back in the game on the last.

Gibson looked like he got a shoulder injury on the kickoff team. He came off not moving it and signaling for someone to come look. No idea though if it was serious or just a stinger.

So basically:

Possible season/long term on first two.
Not sure on third.
Minor enough to go back in the game on the last.

I wouldn't jump to serious injury conclusions yet as they were both arm injuries I think. Rallis I think is an elbow injury and Still's looked like it could have been a collar bone. Hopefully neither are broken bones and they can get back out there soon.

I imagine we'll find out a little more during the Tuesday press conference.

We didn't have any ACL tears, so that is a plus. We seem to get one or two of those every year right away.

I wouldn't jump to serious injury conclusions yet as they were both arm injuries I think. Rallis I think is an elbow injury and Still's looked like it could have been a collar bone. Hopefully neither are broken bones and they can get back out there soon.

We didn't have any ACL tears, so that is a plus. We seem to get one or two of those every year right away.

What the hell dude, why would you say that?

What the hell dude, why would you say that?

What? I'm saying it's good we didn't have any terrible knee injuries. We have had bad luck with them the last several years. All things considered, if we come out of the game with two (hopefully) minor upper body injuries, I'll take that most of the time.

What? I'm saying it's good we didn't have any terrible knee injuries. We have had bad luck with them the last several years. All things considered, if we come out of the game with two "hopefully" minor upper body injuries, I'll take that most of the time.

Methinks bottlebass is a bit superstitious and would prefer you not jinx the team with talk about significant injuries

Speculation on Rallis and Still is pointless right now... Just hope they are not serious and they are both back on the field soon. Need these two guys...

I sustained a cut on my left leg taking down our flagpole. Hopefully the wife will clear me for tailgating vs ISU. Thank god for the extra couple days to get "healed up" as Jerry would say.

What? I'm saying it's good we didn't have any terrible knee injuries. We have had bad luck with them the last several years. All things considered, if we come out of the game with two (hopefully) minor upper body injuries, I'll take that most of the time.

Methinks bottlebass is a bit superstitious and would prefer you not jinx the team with talk about significant injuries

Yep.

Rallis was visibly upset when sitting on the medical station bench thing, pounding his good hand on it :(

Rallis was visibly upset when sitting on the medical station bench thing, pounding his good hand on it :(

Ralis. Hyper-extended or dislocated elbow. Stills is some kind of upper body injury; possible dislocated shoulder. With Gibson it may have been a concussion. I didn't see any slings/wraps
on him.

#Gophers coach Tracy Claeys said WR Rashad Still (shoulder) and LB Nick Rallis (elbow) will both miss next week's game.

#Gophers coach Tracy Claeys said WR Rashad Still (shoulder) and LB Nick Rallis (elbow) will both miss next week's game.

Bummer. I hope it's just a few games for both of them. Better yet, just 1.

A collar bone is better than some muscle tears in the shoulder. I don't think a collar bone is necessarily a season ender at this point. but it could be half the season.

It's odd for an atheist to be superstitious.

It's an interesting discussion, probably one we could have in the OT board, but it is strange. This is coming from an atheist who is superstitious.

For me, if I am watching a Gopher game and I am sitting in a certain chair and they are kicking butt and I switch chairs and they are losing. I'm going back to the original chair.

Now, I know it's illogical and in my heart, I really do know that the chair that I am choosing to sit does not matter. I know it's silly, but why not.

I think religion for believers is something much more than that. I don't believe they think it's silly and it does not really matter. I mean that with all due respect. I think they genuinely believe.

Ugh... Terrible news. Might be a situation where they hold him out the whole season and go for a medical red shirt.

Ugh... Terrible news. Might be a situation where they hold him out the whole season and go for a medical red shirt.
Not the best of news. Time for someone to step up (Tyler Johnson, Hunter Register, Isaiah Gentry, Melvin Holland Jr).

Top Bottom