I'm so sorry guys

libradawg

Reaction score
Take it from another team in poor recruiting territory who had a season like yours, IT HELPS RECRUITING. We got the Moeaki Stanzi Reiff etc etc etc after something like what you had. And word is you already have some playmakers in the pocket.

Win your bowl. Go to the game. End your year on a high note. The only way to be disappointed is if you think this was your only chance. It isn't.

Well see you in Kinnick another day in a ranked matchup. Good luck, win your bowl.

Take it from another team in poor recruiting territory who had a season like yours, IT HELPS RECRUITING. We got the Moeaki Stanzi Reiff etc etc etc after something like what you had. And word is you already have some playmakers in the pocket.

Win your bowl. Go to the game. End your year on a high note. The only way to be disappointed is if you think this was your only chance. It isn't.

Well see you in Kinnick another day in a ranked matchup. Good luck, win your bowl.

Thanks! Hope you're right about the recruiting part.

Dude, that's super classy of you. Appreciate the perspective. A lot of us fans will need it in the coming weeks...

Good luck to your Hawks in their bowl as well. The B1G West is gonna be a dogfight the next few years!

Thanks. And this post proves why Iowa fans are so much better than becky fans.

Remember I'm not saying it to be classy. You had this year with the same line of talent you're used to, and this is a team that had Maroney and III in one backfield. Lol this is not a program with limited talent.

When you took us to 27-20 or whatever it was at Kinnick in our Rose Bowl year I thought you were ready to crash it
Took a couple years, but NO opponent at Kinnick, not OSU getting blown out or PSU getting lucky, has walked out with more respect than you have. Ask other Hawkeye fans. Good luck.

Fleck got his ass handed to him by Chryst. Maybe he’ll learn to become a little more humble. In his post game presser he mentions Alvarez and says nothing about Chryst. No class

Fleck got his ass handed to him by Chryst. Maybe he’ll learn to become a little more humble. In his post game presser he mentions Alvarez and says nothing about Chryst. No class

My goodness. Fleck couldn’t have been more humble in his post game presser. Did you happen to see Saban or Frost after their games?

Who cares about Chryst. He ain’t special he would never win 10 regular season games here

Fleck and Chryst are good friends dating back to the Cotton Bowl. I think the respect there is well established.

Fleck and Chryst are good friends dating back to the Cotton Bowl. I think the respect there is well established.

Ok, just a little strange that he mentions Kirk Ferentz and Barry Alvarez as 2 coaches that have had multiple 10-win seasons. And yet Paul Chryst has had 4 10-win seasons in his 5 years of coaching Wisconsin. He did the same thing earlier in the week. I guess Paul Chryst isn’t Elite in his mind.

Thanks.
You represent you're school and team well.

Ok, just a little strange that he mentions Kirk Ferentz and Barry Alvarez as 2 coaches that have had multiple 10-win seasons. And yet Paul Chryst has had 4 10-win seasons in his 5 years of coaching Wisconsin. He did the same thing earlier in the week. I guess Paul Chryst isn’t Elite in his mind.

Wait, are you saying that because he didn't mention Chryst specifically it means he's saying, *He's a terrible coach!* or *I disrespect him* or *I really dislike that man!*? I won't profess to know the presser or the context, but it really looks like that's what you're saying and I'm very unsure of how you would get that.

My goodness. Fleck couldn’t have been more humble in his post game presser. Did you happen to see Saban or Frost after their games?

Agree 150 %. I've never seen Coach Fleck *NOT* be what I would refer to as extraordinarily complimentary of the opposing team, staff and program after any win or loss.... and I watch every presser.

And just maybe it was said in the context of describing how Alvarez took over a program that hadn't had success and took it to that level, which isn't really the case with Chryst (who's done a very good job, but who wasn't starting from square one like Alvarez did).

This is factually incorrect.
Go watch the whole presser.
Compliments Chryst by name early on.

Start at 2:00 mark.

Please say hi to Paul for me, when you see him next summer at your family reunion.
Ps: And tell him he had a great game plan.

TALON - I said the same thing in the thread I started.

I have been trying to get a hold of Gopher fans for 3 weeks
I

I guess being from a G5 team I dont carry as much weight

If you don't like Coach Fleck or the Gophers ...why are you on this Forum? Your posts are negative and negative people or thoughts never win. Think about it.

[/QUOTE]
If you don't like Coach Fleck or the Gophers ...why are you on this Forum? Your posts are negative and negative people or thoughts never win. Think about it.

Do U mean this post?

TALON - I thought your coaches, players & Posters all were classy!

This is factually incorrect.
Go watch the whole presser.
Compliments Chryst by name early on.

Start at 2:00 mark.

Start at 4:45 mark - Ferentz and Alvarez 4 10-win seasons. Chryst has had 4 10 win seasons in his first 5 years. I think he views himself as a turnaround savior - he probably views Chryst as someone that just manages a program that Alvarez built. Pretty soon he will start putting himself in the category of Saban, Meyer, and Swinney.

Who cares about Chryst. He ain’t special he would never win 10 regular season games here

Agreed. Chryst has proven to be good coach in a caretaker role, not a progam grower. He maintained Pitt at a near .500+ record. He's maintaining a good Wisconsin program so far. Extrapolate those results to following Kill at Minnesota and would have maintained 4-5 Big Ten wins a year. I'll take our guy.

BTW, if the previous poster you answered is gonna crow about Chryst schooling Fleck, then it needs to be pointed out at that Fleck totally schooled Chryst last year.

Last edited:

Start at 4:45 mark - Ferentz and Alvarez 4 10-win seasons. Chryst has had 4 10 win seasons in his first 5 years. I think he views himself as a turnaround savior - he probably views Chryst as someone that just manages a program that Alvarez built. Pretty soon he will start putting himself in the category of Saban, Meyer, and Swinney.

Butt Bielema had 10+ win seasons in 4 of 6 years. Anderson/Alvarez had an 11 win season the year before Chryst got there. Chryst is a maintainer. Only an ignorant person or troll would deny that Alvarez built that program.

I see, to fit your narrative we need skip the first few minutes

Butt Bielema had 10+ win seasons in 4 of 6 years. Anderson/Alvarez had an 11 win season the year before Chryst got there. Chryst is a maintainer. Only an ignorant person or troll would deny that Alvarez built that program.

It’s Brett and Andersen with an e. If you think anyone can step into Wisconsin and win 10 games, you are mistaken. Stop with the childish name calling, tough guy.

Top Bottom