I'M so F-ing sick of this!!!!!!!!!!! Where are we now ???

Gophers507

Reaction score
Well I guess we didn't see anything new today. play calling was iffy at best, penalties KILLED us, o-line played like sh*t, Weber inconsistent, D not getting pressure, to little to late. I cant stand another season of this crap how do you feel? where do we stand now?!?!?

Waiting for Basketball and hockey season...that's where I am right about now.

Well I guess we didn't see anything new today. play calling was iffy at best, penalties KILLED us, o-line played like sh*t, Weber inconsistent, D not getting pressure, to little to late. I cant stand another season of this crap how do you feel? where do we stand now?!?!?

I feel the same - this team sure knows how to make a guy feel like sh*t......Go Twins and Vikings!

5-7 this year

4-8 next year, Brewster fired, Tony Dungy coach.

Come on

Howell and Stoudamire don't fumble, and We score first and goal from the 1 and we probably have the axe three years in a row. Settle down.

wow! already? talk about ye of little faith. we still have 6 big ten games to play and an OOC game. back away from the ledge

I see where you're coming from, but honestly, it's hard not to look ahead because we've seen this before and know how it ended before. Lose a close game to Wisconsin and then proceed to down spiral as the team pouts about the loss.

I'm with ya in the idea that anything can happen, but for others, this looks pretty darn familiar.

I'll step back from the ledge when we can win a close game against a quality opponent and actually win a rivalry game. I'm so sick of getting excited at the beginning of the season then seeing the season crash and burn when we get to B10 play.

worse than anything I've posted? Nice!

okay second worst post ever.

p.s. don't be so lame by trying to come back after last week's crap to play the funny, aww shucks guy just to try and get back in good graces with folks. it isn't going to work dookie. you have already shown your true colors. when it comes down to it. it is all about you and finding ways to advance your "career" and gain the good graces of the local media attack dogs.

I'll step back from the ledge when we can win a close game against a quality opponent and actually win a rivalry game. I'm so sick of getting excited at the beginning of the season then seeing the season crash and burn when we get to B10 play.

I have to agree with you. I was super excited about this game. I really thought we could win it, but we just do not have the play makers. Our rb's are small, Simmons is afraid to tackle and our O line is horrendous. We get near the top of the hill then roll backwards.

I see where you're coming from, but honestly, it's hard not to look ahead because we've seen this before and know how it ended before. Lose a close game to Wisconsin and then proceed to down spiral as the team pouts about the loss.

I'm with ya in the idea that anything can happen, but for others, this looks pretty darn familiar.

that "roll over" attitude and despertately clinging to it is the problem with minnesota fans and minnesota football.

I have to agree with you. I was super excited about this game. I really thought we could win it, but we just do not have the play makers. Our rb's are small, Simmons is afraid to tackle and our O line is horrendous. We get near the top of the hill then roll backwards.

no, i think we have the playmakers on this team. what we have seen is that we DON'T yet have the o-line that we need.

we are 3 and 2.

take a valium and step m back from the edge.

seriously.

okay second worst post ever.

p.s. don't be so lame by trying to come back after last week's crap to play the funny, aww shucks guy just to try and get back in good graces with folks. it isn't going to work dookie. you have already shown your true colors. when it comes down to it. it is all about you and finding ways to advance your "career" and gain the good graces of the local media attack dogs.

Dookie? I'll leave the being lame part to you.

that "roll over" attitude and despertately clinging to it is the problem with minnesota fans and minnesota football.

Completely agree. And I'll support the team no matter what. But there are a whole lot of bandwagoners out there that won't.

I think the problem with the Gophers runs far deeper than the O-Line.

care to elaborate? or do you just like making broad sweeping, non-sensical posts that are worth nothing? the latter is a lot easier, so i think i know which one you prefer......

I agree!!... I cant stand it...CLOSE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!!...maybe if were playing a top 10 team ok then they get a little leeway but not against big 10 teams not against rival games we should win and were always in but we always loose....6 YEARS IN A ROW NOW!!!!!!!

care to elaborate? or do you just like making broad sweeping, non-sensical posts that are worth nothing? the latter is a lot easier, so i think i know which one you prefer......

You're fighting a losing battle on here man. I'm not the only one a little fed up.

That loss really hurt but people need to calm down, its not the end of the world. This game really was a must win for Brewster though, 3rd year here, new stadium but its the same old alsmost, shoulda, coulda, woulda routine I have become accustomed to. Im not ready to bail on Brewster yet. I believe he will have at least one more year here unless we dont win another game (other than SDSU) that may be a different story.

1-1 in the Big Ten, the same spot we were in last year. The season is far from over folks.

Howell and Stoudamire don't fumble, and We score first and goal from the 1 and we probably have the axe three years in a row. Settle down.

This is classic 'fan of a losing program' speak. If only our players had played better at several points in the game we would have maybe won!

Yes, yes, we are 3-2... however.... We will not beat Ohio St, Penn St, or Iowa on the road. South Dakota is a gimme game, so that leaves Purdue, Mich St, and Illinois at home. We have to win 2/3 to make a bowl game, and I wouldn't put any of them that much different than Wisconsin (who I still think is average). 5 or 6 wins sounds right, but that's not progress.

Yes, yes, we are 3-2... however.... We will not beat Ohio St, Penn St, or Iowa on the road. South Dakota is a gimme game, so that leaves Purdue, Mich St, and Illinois at home. We have to win 2/3 to make a bowl game, and I wouldn't put any of them that much different than Wisconsin (who I still think is average). 5 or 6 wins sounds right, but that's not progress.

man, you sound like just the type of guy i would want in my corner "when the going gets tough". concedes defeat before the games are even played. awesome! rah! go team!

man, you sound like just the type of guy i would want in my corner "when the going gets tough". concedes defeat before the games are even played. awesome! rah! go team!

Fact: 0-1 vs ranked teams this year (probably 0-2 since UW will break the top 25). PSU, OSU, Iowa are all ranked and on the road.

Fact: Lost 7 of last 8 to Iowa, including 4 in a row on the road. 0-2 in the Brewster era, being outscored 76-16.

Fact: Beat Ohio St TWICE in the last FORTY years. 0-2 in the Brewster era, bring outscored 64-28.

Fact: Haven't beat a ranked team on the road since... oh who knows??

I'm not conceding defeat, but I'm not exactly suggesting we'll win. We're lucky to be 3-2. Get real.

Doogie should stay.

The penalties are all on the coaching staff. It's ridiculous and seems to get worse each week. What are the coaches doing to address this?

Willis cannot pass block. At all. We don't have anybody better than him? Yikes. We're in trouble.

No pass rush from the D-line at all today.

The o-line did a good job today. The real problems were on defense. I can't think of a positive on that side of the ball. Each unit played poorly. Our DBs are brutal.

Can we please establish someone besides Decker? Just give the opposing D SOMETHING else to think about.

When are we going to give the Marquise Gray package a REAL chance to be a a factor?

The penalties are all on the coaching staff. It's ridiculous and seems to get worse each week. What are the coaches doing to address this?

They just came off a one penalty game. How can you say it was getting worse each week? You can stress penalties all you want until they are blue in the face, but it's up to the players to execute. They did so last week much better than they did this week. That's not ALL on the coaching staff.

Top Bottom