I'm rooting for Damien Wilson and the Chiefs!

Both. I thought there is no way late in the 4th qtr after a 49er's INT that KC can come back. So, dumbly I went to do some errands.
Just curious, what errands do you run at 9:00 Sunday night?

Both. I thought there is no way late in the 4th qtr after a 49er's INT that KC can come back. So, dumbly I went to do some errands.

Have you been paying attention to KC? :)

They are unbelievably explosive when they get going. Insane be be down 10 with 8 minutes left in the 4th and win by 11. Even more impressive when you consider they were up against a really good defense.

Nice to see Andy Reid get one and feel good for Damien Wilson as well. Really entertaining game.

There were some others confusing the two Damiens as well. I saw several posts on twitter saying Damien Wilson for MVP. He did a nice job for KC this year in run stopping. Happy to see one of my favorite Gopher players win the Super Bowl. I wonder if he had a chance to visit with Bobby Bell during this season?

There were some others confusing the two Damiens as well. I saw several posts on twitter saying Damien Wilson for MVP. He did a nice job for KC this year in run stopping. Happy to see one of my favorite Gopher players win the Super Bowl. I wonder if he had a chance to visit with Bobby Bell during this season?

Imagine the confusion if Darrell Wilson (backup Rb for Chiefs) was not injured.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Fleck is doing something with Wilson perhaps this fall before the upcoming season starts.

So with Wilson now winning, went back and looked at NFL champion Gophers. Here's what I found:
  • Bronco Nagurski, NFL Title 1932, 1933, 1943
  • Ed Widseth, NFL Title 1938
  • Gale Gillingham, Super Bowl I, II
  • Bobby Bell, Super Bowl IV
  • Aaron Brown, Super Bowl IV
  • Bob Stein, Super Bowl IV
  • John Williams, Super Bowl V
  • Tony Dungy, Super Bowl XIII, XLI (coach)
  • Keith Fahnhorst, Super Bowl XVI, XIX
  • Jim Fahnhorst, Super Bowl XIX, XXIII, XXIV
  • Ray Hitchcock, Super Bowl XXII
  • Brian Williams, Super Bowl XXV
  • Chip Lohmiller, Super Bowl XXVI
  • Chris Darkins, Super Bowl XXXI
  • Darrell Reid, Super Bowl XLI
  • Ben Utecht, Super Bowl XLI
  • Tyrone Carter, Super Bowl XL, XLIII
  • Matt Spaeth, Super Bowl XLIII
  • Gary Russell, Super Bowl XLIII
  • Damien Wilson, Super Bowl LIV

It's Darrell Williams.

Ha. You're right. You see, it's confusing.

I picked up Darrell Williams, thinking it was Damien Williams in my fantasy football draft. It was NOT one of those stellar waiver wire pickups.

Top Bottom