I'm rooting for Damien Wilson and the Chiefs!

If Kansas City was the Gophers right now and we had a thread going. The posters would be ripping the Gophers big time on this board.

Agree, the tight ends have down well. Seems like though when something goes wrong, watch out!

KC OL is either really struggling or the 49ers DL is really that good, or both. Mahomes just hasn’t had a clean pocket most of the night. But great game!

It really seemed like the 49ers took control of the game and then....faded.

KC OL is either really struggling or the 49ers DL is really that good, or both. Mahomes just hasn’t had a clean pocket most of the night. But great game!
Once they started keeping the TE in to block, they started rolling again. ;)

Sheesh! I left when it was 20-10 SF with a 49er's INT. Came home and I couldn't believe it. 20-31 KC wins!

Patrick Mahomes is some QB.

Last edited:

Did you leave because you had to, or did you leave as you thought SF would win at that point?

Once they started keeping the TE in to block, they started rolling again. ;)

Yeah, other than the 3 targets to Kelce in the last 6:23....completing 2 of them, one for a first down, and one for a TD. I know you’re joking, though.

I went to read the meltdown at a 49er forum and they were mostly blaming the refs. Personally I thought the refs did a good job today.

I went to read the meltdown at a 49er forum and they were mostly blaming the refs. Personally I thought the refs did a good job today.
Yeah I thought so too.

Like if you wanted another play at the end because ... your offense dorked up and didn't hike the ball... eeeh you probabbly were not getting anywhere anyway.

Having a relatively recent Gopher start in and win a Super Bowl is very cool! Seeing Andy Reid and the Chiefs fan win a Super Bowl, very cool! Love it!

Did you leave because you had to, or did you leave as you thought SF would win at that point?

Both. I thought there is no way late in the 4th qtr after a 49er's INT that KC can come back. So, dumbly I went to do some errands.

Sounds like the in-game thread of every Gopher loss on here.

I was looking forward to watching the game in 4K but it didn't work. Called Comcast and was told it was a system wide problem, not just me. Very disappointing.

With the Chiefs recent history of coming back from being down 10, the 49ers should have gone for 2 when they scored to go up 9.

I was so confused when the announcers kept mentioning Damien Wilson on offense until I realized they were saying Damien Williams. Great game for both Damiens.

Top Bottom