I'm gonna say 20 wins for a tournament invite

The Penn St game should be rescheduled, correct?

I think they’ll be in pretty good shape if they can find a way to go 2-2 in the next 4 (OSU, @WI, Purdue, @iowa). After that, the schedule gets much easier.

We have 12 or 13 games left. We are 11 and 5. To get to 20 wins before the conference tournament we have to win 9 games... so 9 and 3 or 9 and 4. If we could go 7 and 5 or 7 and 6
to close things out we'd have 18 wins regular season and win 2 in the coference tournament we hit 20.
I think we need four more wins regular season to be above 500 to be eligible for the NIT.
After Rutgers 9 more wins seems like it's not impossible. Get healthy...Go Gophers!!

However many we achieve...the 11 and 5 start is an incredible beginning to Ben's career.

Looking at the remaining schedule, reaching 20 wins before the BTT might be a reach! Only one game against NE, MD, and MI when they look to be struggling stings!

We have 12 or 13 games left. We are 11 and 5. To get to 20 wins before the conference tournament we have to win 9 games... so 9 and 3 or 9 and 4. If we could go 7 and 5 or 7 and 6
to close things out we'd have 18 wins regular season and win 2 in the coference tournament we hit 20.
I think we need four more wins regular season to be above 500 to be eligible for the NIT.
After Rutgers 9 more wins seems like it's not impossible. Get healthy...Go Gophers!!

However many we achieve...the 11 and 5 start is an incredible beginning to Ben's career.
I think you only need to win 8
.500 in conference gets you in.

I think the 20 was before alcorn state was canceled

Top Bottom