Illinois @ Minnesota Game Thread

Huge 3 as subs ready to enter game. Depth is huge tonight.

Holy cow, I finally found an online feed, and color me impressed - Ralph looks GREAT tonight!

RS III looks like a man out there.....the next couple (few hopefully) of years look good with him and Iverson.

Good timeout by Tubby

Great game so far but I think there's a couple of Gophers that are still a little unsettled by the Illini pressure.

Big bucket by Devoe!!! Momentum killer!!

Does Devoe make anyone else nervous? He's so frenetic out there.......like a waterbug.

Okay, up by 13 with five and change to go....need to take care of the ball, take what the defense gives us and hit free throws....if we do that, we should be okay....

Big 3 by Illinois

Not matter WHAT happens, Gophers have to take 25 seconds off the clock virtually every time down the court to seal this one up.

Handle the ball and they should be fine. Being in the bonus already doesn't hurt either.

That's kind of why I have a love-hate feeling when it comes to Westbrook right there....he does things that make me cringe and then he hits a big three like that from the corner with the shot clock running out....but, what do you do??!!

what's wrong with Hoff? Has he totally lost his touch. Didn't even draw iron

On that one, he was in a big hurry because the shot clock was running out...thankfully, Westbrook bailed him out on the opposite baseline!!!!:)

Our bigs needed this game heading out on the road. Sampson starting to be major threat, and he makes free throws

Boy, I'm going to have check the box after the game, but it seems like we have just killed them on the boards tonight....I have to admit, I didn't see this kind of game coming from the boys...but, I'm pretty happy about it!!!!:D

IF... we have another consistent scorer.. his points will come.

Did anybody think we'd have dominated the Illini like this before the game started???

I sure as heck didn't. But again, I'm VERY happy about it!!!!:D:D

Top Bottom