Iheartradio??

Wollman

Reaction score
So I am road tripping to the Vikings/Colts game with 11 of my buddies. I would love to be able to listen to the Gopher game on my iphone. Does anyone know if the game is broadcast on the iheartradio app? I know the NFL games are not, but was not sure about the Gophers.

Isn't KFAN who broadcasts the games? You can listen to KFAN on the IhearRadio app. I have listened to the games before.

I listened to the UNLV game in Brainerd on iheartradio and it sounded terrific.

yeah i will check them both out when I am in the middle of Illinois or Indiana, bored out of my mind. I have tickets to the Gopher game but am giving them to a buddy b/c of this trip. Just want to be able to listen! Is it Saturday yet?

Isn't KFAN who broadcasts the games? You can listen to KFAN on the IhearRadio app. I have listened to the games before.

Yep - you should have no problem listening to KFAN on the IHeartRadio app!

FWIW, I'd have guessed (never attempted it myself) that the game would be available via iheartradio and it sounds like others have tried it and can back it up. Blackout rules for college sports are typically way different than pro sports. For instance, I can catch any college football/basketball/hockey game that is playing on the RSN's in my sports channel tier regardless of where they are from (it's how I catch the Gophers even though FSN is not my market in Madison). The same is not true for MLB or NBA. All of those games are blacked out since I'm out of market.

KFAN is on iHeart, but do they broadcast live games on it? I know in the past there have been differences between broadcasting NFL games and MLB games over the internet, might be the case here too? I'm not sure, just curious if anyone actually knows.

KFAN is on iHeart, but do they broadcast live games on it? I know in the past there have been differences between broadcasting NFL games and MLB games over the internet, might be the case here too? I'm not sure, just curious if anyone actually knows.

Yes. They skunk you on the Vikings games, but not the Gophers. I have listed to 'many a Gophers game' on my phone, usually with one earbud in and pretending to pay attention to something else my wife had planned.

Yup. I listened to the UNH game on there. Was a beautiful thing, considering I was anticipating missing the game entirely otherwise.

I used the iheart radio app during the end of the NMSU game, after Coach Kill had his seizure. Getting the sideline reports from Gaardsy helped out alot.

Yes. They skunk you on the Vikings games, but not the Gophers. I have listed to 'many a Gophers game' on my phone, usually with one earbud in and pretending to pay attention to something else my wife had planned.

Good to know!

I too have listened to many games on iheart. No luck on the Vikes but Gophers are great and you get the full fanline/whineline afterwards.

Top Bottom