If you ever needed a reason to dislike Michigan:

How convenient to expel him after he's no longer of use for the football team. His rape didn't matter when they needed him for game-winning kicks against MSU, Va Tech, Northwestern, etc.

And Hoke tells him to think of brunette girls.

This whole story has forever changed my opinion of Michigan football. Classless. They're definitely not what they once were. Terrible mistake by them. I used to have respect for Michigan, they've sunk to ohio state's level.

Really really sickening stuff. Unfortunately, I'm not at all surprised. Who knows how much of this stuff goes on around the country without ever seeing the light of day.

Really really sickening stuff. Unfortunately, I'm not at all surprised. Who knows how much of this stuff goes on around the country without ever seeing the light of day.

Concur 100%.

That's why I'm not going to kick Michigan while they're down. This stuff can happen anywhere, and will continue to happen because there are people of low character/morals/ethics in all walks of life. We never know when or where the next shoe is going to drop, and it will. You just hope this kind of stuff doesn't happen on the watch of the schools/universities you support, or anywhere else. Sad.

Concur 100%.

That's why I'm not going to kick Michigan while they're down. This stuff can happen anywhere, and will continue to happen because there are people of low character/morals/ethics in all walks of life. We never know when or where the next shoe is going to drop, and it will. You just hope this kind of stuff doesn't happen on the watch of the schools/universities you support, or anywhere else. Sad.

I guess I'm more upset with the Michigan administration in this case (at least at this point.). So Gibbons and Lewan both turn out to be real pieces of trash. Okay, they are what they are. But depending upon more information coming out, the University of Michigan looks more wretched in this case. That's where my concerns lie. And if I were a fan of Michigan, I would be both disappointed and incensed, the same way I would be if this was a Gopher situation.

I guess I'm more upset with the Michigan administration in this case (at least at this point.). So Gibbons and Lewan both turn out to be real pieces of trash. Okay, they are what they are. But depending upon more information coming out, the University of Michigan looks more wretched in this case. That's where my concerns lie. And if I were a fan of Michigan, I would be both disappointed and incensed, the same way I would be if this was a Gopher situation.

Yep, I was referring to both administration and the players (re: character/morals/ethics).

Yep, I was referring to both administration and the players (re: character/morals/ethics).

This is exactly why I suggested that the Thread about Jewhan Edwards either be locked or moved OT. And some just continue to think people like Jewhan Edwards are not a threat to Team members.

This is exactly why I suggested that the Thread about Jewhan Edwards either be locked or moved OT. And some just continue to think people like Jewhan Edwards are not a threat to Team members.

Couldn't agree with you more but some people think that we are being judgmental. I disagree with that because I believe that there is enough information to make that determination. I also realize we all process information differently and therefore others will come to a different conclusion. That is okay if the choose to be wrong.;).

This whole story has forever changed my opinion of Michigan football. Classless. They're definitely not what they once were. Terrible mistake by them. I used to have respect for Michigan, they've sunk to ohio state's level.

Not condoning UM, but that's going over the edge!!! :p

Couldn't agree with you more but some people think that we are being judgmental. I disagree with that because I believe that there is enough information to make that determination. I also realize we all process information differently and therefore others will come to a different conclusion. That is okay if the choose to be wrong.;).

I refuse to admit that I am judgemental, Killjoy. If you argue with me about that, then you are being judgemental. :)

Top Bottom