If you ever needed a reason to dislike Michigan:

The only times I have liked anything Michigan related is when I used to fish salmon on that big lake to the west of the state. Other than than, Michigan sucks.

The only times I have liked anything Michigan related is when I used to fish salmon on that big lake to the west of the state. Other than than, Michigan sucks.

Where's all the outrage, everyone? You all want to crucify anyone and everyone that ever attended or called themselves a fan of Penn State, this can't even drum up more than a few short replies.

Ah nevermind, we know exactly why.

Shows ya what a class act Rich Rod is. What a d-bag. I don't care if it's 2 years prior, I still would cut him and suspend Lewan for 3 games. It's ironic, because covering it up is 100 times worse than the publicity of dealing with it like a quality individual with character. Definitely puts a big black mark on Michigan and changes my perception of the program. If Brady Hoke didn't know about this he should now, and he's the head man in charge now. Let's just see how much character he REALLY has. And don't chime in with the it was 2years ago excuse. He's on the team now, and it's Brady Hoke's team. If I'm running my own team/program I don't want guys like that around.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing Wow. Never saw the "brunette girls" video before.

This is truly disgusting.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing Wow. Never saw the "brunette girls" video before.

This is truly disgusting.

Yeah, that guys a dip*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# simply based on that answer. And I've lost all respect for Lewan and hope karma bites him in the ass this year.

Thanks for sharing this. What a couple of disgusting human beings. Really hope the linked article causes some people to take notice.

Yeah, that guys a dip*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# simply based on that answer. And I've lost all respect for Lewan and hope karma bites him in the ass this year.

iirc, lewan's dad was a gopher...and taylor was leaning toward following in his footsteps until his recruitment took off, and the big-time schools began pursuing...

good thing he never brought his act here, even though he is a sure-fire 1st rounder in next spring's nfl draft.

Got to love several of the comments too....Protecting the Michigan Man...

Where's all the outrage, everyone? You all want to crucify anyone and everyone that ever attended or called themselves a fan of Penn State, this can't even drum up more than a few short replies.

There were two replies in the 28 minutes between the OP and your post. Is one outraged reply every 14 minutes not enough?

Please enlighten us.

This is not journalism people. This is someone starting a free blog and writing a article about rape. Not even alleged rape. Rape. I am not taking any sides here and this guy might be guilty, but wow.

Just pointing out what should be obvious to all.

I just started a free blog on WordPress and I am accusing Dr. Don of heavy drinking... ok, bad example.

This is not journalism people. This is someone starting a free blog and writing a article about rape. Not even alleged rape. Rape. I am not taking any sides here and this guy might be guilty, but wow.

I don't understand your point BarnBoy; so what if it was a free blog? He sourced what he wrote. Now if it was made up (the article, not the accusation of rape from the victim), meaning there was no report of rape, then you would be correct. True, we don't know why no charges were filed (perhaps the victim asked for the charges not to be pressed, a not uncommon think in rape cases), but that would often be the case in articles written by journalists.

"If you ever needed a reason to dislike Michigan:"

Michigan stopped Minnesota from being the United States of Norwegians. Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, all agreed with the Norwegian invasion of the Upper Midwest. Michigan was the only state left, and they fought hard, built the Mackinac bridge, settled in Detroit, and built two main colleges, University of Michigan and Michigan State University, and fought us off because of the Yooppers.

But haven't you heard what a sweet, kind, caring and delightful person Taylor Lewan is? I mean, like, really caring.

I know some things he would allegedly do to protect a teammate. There's that.

He was kicked out of school on Dec 20, 2013 because of an incident that occurred on Nov 22, 2009. Interesting.

I know some things he would allegedly do to protect a teammate. There's that.

Haha. I know. What I was referencing was during the Gophers v. scUM game when all the announcers could talk about what a kind, sweet, caring, loving and good natured person Taylor Lewan was. Made me want to vomit.

Top Bottom