If I were a candidate, my concerns would be

Go Gophers Rah

Section 238 Row 21
Reaction score
I'm curious to see what people's top 3 concerns would be about this job if they were a candidate:

Mine would be:

1) Does the administration/fanbase have enough patience?
2) Can I recruit the kind of players I need to succeed?
3) Do I have enough to work with (players) to help me find modest success in the near future (11 & 12) in order to keep recruits interested?

These questions are really quite intertwined...

I'm not sure about the answer to #1. I don't know how far Brewster set this program back, but it could take a team comprised solely of the new coach's players (in other words 5 years) before we see a product that we can judge the new coach by. Will people fill TCF for the 4-5 intervening years of being a low to mid-pack BT team?

re #2) I have no doubt that we can recruit the kind of players it takes to win a BT championship. I just think it will take sustained success before we're able to get them all.

When I started thinking about this, the current players didn't weigh in that much, but I think they have a huge affect on questions 1 and 2. If they are good players who have been poorly coached, then we could see faster improvement on the team which will better satisfy the admin/fanbase impatience and will help recruit better players.

I'm not any kind of a football genius, so I'm sure other posters would have a different (better?) set of concerns if they were a candidate. Let's hear them...

I'm curious to see what people's top 3 concerns would be about this job if they were a candidate:

Mine would be:

1) Does the administration/fanbase have enough patience?
2) Can I recruit the kind of players I need to succeed?
3) Do I have enough to work with (players) to help me find modest success in the near future (11 & 12) in order to keep recruits interested?

These questions are really quite intertwined...

I'm not sure about the answer to #1. I don't know how far Brewster set this program back, but it could take a team comprised solely of the new coach's players (in other words 5 years) before we see a product that we can judge the new coach by. Will people fill TCF for the 4-5 intervening years of being a low to mid-pack BT team?

re #2) I have no doubt that we can recruit the kind of players it takes to win a BT championship. I just think it will take sustained success before we're able to get them all.

When I started thinking about this, the current players didn't weigh in that much, but I think they have a huge affect on questions 1 and 2. If they are good players who have been poorly coached, then we could see faster improvement on the team which will better satisfy the admin/fanbase impatience and will help recruit better players.

I'm not any kind of a football genius, so I'm sure other posters would have a different (better?) set of concerns if they were a candidate. Let's hear them...

1)Not a problem IMO, if it's explained that early on all he has to do is field a team that can beat Miami OH, NDSU, and New Mexico St, along with disciplined play and a good showing in the Big Ten season. Any upsets over ranked teams or wins against rivals solidify him for 5 years, a bowl game is expected by year 2 or 3(Brewster did it, no big deal)

2)Brewster also showed that you can recruit nationally to Minnesota, it shouldn't be a problem going forward.

3)I do think an offense can be built around Gray that can score points, the D barring any transfers will be much more experienced and there are several great athletes that can shaped and taught to be great defenders. It may be smoke and mirrors for awhile, but good coaches can figure out ways to utilize what they have to surprise the opposition, as good recruiting builds, then you can win with depth too.

#1 money (both in my salary and school's football budget)
#2 quantity and quality of items to sell to recruits (history, facilities, playing time, national exposure, etc.)
#3 quality of current roster

In 2006, Minnesota was passed-over by the Alamo Bowl in favor of its arch rival, who it had just soundly defeated. This is a noteworthy event that indicates a whole host of issues for developing a perennial winner at the U.

If I were a candidate interviewing I would spend a good hour on this topic. I would take note as to whether the U still has its head in the sand and is somehow trying to blame its own problems on the previous HC, or whether they are committed to addressing the systemic problems that lead to these sort of competitive disadvantages and PR disasters for the football program.

If the its the former, we can expect a very desperate candidate who is willing to tell Maturi whatever he wants to hear in order to get the job (i.e. Tim Brewster). If I sense that the U is still loaded with passive-aggressive types who are well-versed in shirking responsibilities and finding a scapegoat, I'm out.

It is all about Big Ten wins: always has been and always will be.

The good news is that the 2010 team was good enough to win at least one Big Ten game. That means that the program will be no worse than Indiana in 2010, assuming that Indiana can beat Purdue on the final game of the season.

That will provide the starting point for the assessment of the progress of the new football coach starting in the 2011 season. There must NOT be a step backward during the first three seasons. In fact, during the first three seasons, there needs to be a steady progression in terms of the numbers of Big Ten wins achieved.

So, assuming that the Gophers were capable of one Big Ten win in 2010, the 2011 season will need to see at least two Big Ten wins. The 2012 season would need to find the new Gopher Coach directing his squad to three Big Ten wins. By the 2013 season, it certainly is not unreasonable to consider the possibility of breaking even in Big Ten play and winning a couple of the rivalry games in Big Ten play. (I am assuming that the goal will be for the Gophers to be competetive with iowa and wisky, and that the renewed series with Nebraska will need to be considered an equally essential rivalry to build on a competetive basis. With a "JUG" game every season, the goal needs to be to restore a more competetive tradition against Michigan as well.

You will note that I do not mention anything about non-conference "pay day games..." It goes without saying that the program must be more than competetive against the non-conference foes.

I EXPECT the administration to begin showing competence by making a GOOD hire. This is the ball game for the next 8 years people. The pressure is on the administration right NOW. It is do or die time for them. They must NOT drop the ball with this hire. It is show time maturi and prexy b. The next 8 years is all riding on what you do now. IF you lose THIS battle by not making a good hire, the future will be totally grim. IF you succeed by making a good hire, the U can become competetive in football. IF you blow it prexy b and maturi...just walk away and keep on walking and never stop...never look back and NEVER come back...even for a visit. There are no more chances. The future of TCF BANK STADIUM and Gopher Football rides on THIS hire.

There will be no "throw away seasons" for the new coach. The new coach must be able to recruit, coach and game plan effectively enough to start to restore the Gopher Program to a competetive state of being within the Big Ten Conference. That is what is reasonable as an expectation for the University of Minnesota Football Program.

Forget about talking championships on day one. Make the program more COMPETETIVE starting on day one, and there will be a "magical season" that will happen. Our right is to expect the administration to support the new coach and for the new coach to have the expertise, the drive, the skill and the ability to COMPETE in Big Ten play.

It is essential that TCF BANK STADIUM needs to be honored and to become beloved by the student section, the long of tooth old season ticket holders, the Twin Cities and outstate "casual fans and by the youngsters of the state of Minnesota. The only way to accomplish that is by being MORE competetive in Big Ten play starting during the first year of the new coaching staff's arrival at the University of Minensota. The program doesn't not have to say it is going to be the best program in the Big Ten. It HAS to COMPETE in the Big Ten and COMPETE with iowa and wisky and Nebraska and Michigan year in and year out. Actions speak much louder than words. By being competetive in Big Ten play, there will be some GREAT seasons in the future. But, first, the program MUST compete in Big Ten play. Big Ten wins minus Big Ten losses will tell us exactly how the program, the coach and the administration are doing compared to the rest of the Big Ten programs, coaches and administrations. We ARE a Big Ten Program and we MUST compete in the the Big Ten. And we MUST compete with iowa and wisky.

Go Gophers!

I once heard it is all about Big Ten wins, but I'm not sure where I heard that. Maybe someone could remind me.

Talent::Wins/Losses

I think our talent is 2 maybe 3 wins better than our record.

Compare to Mason's last year, when we probably won 1 or 2 more games than our talent would normally indicate.

The good news is that the 2010 team was good enough to win at least one Big Ten game. That means that the program will be no worse than Indiana in 2010, assuming that Indiana can beat Purdue on the final game of the season.

That will provide the starting point for the assessment of the progress of the new football coach starting in the 2011 season. There must NOT be a step backward during the first three seasons. In fact, during the first three seasons, there needs to be a steady progression in terms of the numbers of Big Ten wins achieved.

So, assuming that the Gophers were capable of one Big Ten win in 2010, the 2011 season will need to see at least two Big Ten wins. The 2012 season would need to find the new Gopher Coach directing his squad to three Big Ten wins. By the 2013 season, it certainly is not unreasonable to consider the possibility of breaking even in Big Ten play and winning a couple of the rivalry games in Big Ten play. (I am assuming that the goal will be for the Gophers to be competetive with iowa and wisky, and that the renewed series with Nebraska will need to be considered an equally essential rivalry to build on a competetive basis. With a "JUG" game every season, the goal needs to be to restore a more competetive tradition against Michigan as well.

You will note that I do not mention anything about non-conference "pay day games..." It goes without saying that the program must be more than competetive against the non-conference foes.

I EXPECT the administration to begin showing competence by making a GOOD hire. This is the ball game for the next 8 years people. The pressure is on the administration right NOW. It is do or die time for them. They must NOT drop the ball with this hire. It is show time maturi and prexy b. The next 8 years is all riding on what you do now. IF you lose THIS battle by not making a good hire, the future will be totally grim. IF you succeed by making a good hire, the U can become competetive in football. IF you blow it prexy b and maturi...just walk away and keep on walking and never stop...never look back and NEVER come back...even for a visit. There are no more chances. The future of TCF BANK STADIUM and Gopher Football rides on THIS hire.

There will be no "throw away seasons" for the new coach. The new coach must be able to recruit, coach and game plan effectively enough to start to restore the Gopher Program to a competetive state of being within the Big Ten Conference. That is what is reasonable as an expectation for the University of Minnesota Football Program.

Forget about talking championships on day one. Make the program more COMPETETIVE starting on day one, and there will be a "magical season" that will happen. Our right is to expect the administration to support the new coach and for the new coach to have the expertise, the drive, the skill and the ability to COMPETE in Big Ten play.

It is essential that TCF BANK STADIUM needs to be honored and to become beloved by the student section, the long of tooth old season ticket holders, the Twin Cities and outstate "casual fans and by the youngsters of the state of Minnesota. The only way to accomplish that is by being MORE competetive in Big Ten play starting during the first year of the new coaching staff's arrival at the University of Minensota. The program doesn't not have to say it is going to be the best program in the Big Ten. It HAS to COMPETE in the Big Ten and COMPETE with iowa and wisky and Nebraska and Michigan year in and year out. Actions speak much louder than words. By being competetive in Big Ten play, there will be some GREAT seasons in the future. But, first, the program MUST compete in Big Ten play. Big Ten wins minus Big Ten losses will tell us exactly how the program, the coach and the administration are doing compared to the rest of the Big Ten programs, coaches and administrations. We ARE a Big Ten Program and we MUST compete in the the Big Ten. And we MUST compete with iowa and wisky.

Go Gophers!

Yeah. So anyway, what would your top three concerns about this job if you were a candidate?

I don't recall Glen every being lauded for his in game coaching ability while he was still here? IIIRC he seemed to get out coached more often than not late in close game, maybe that is why the phone stopped ringing? Brewster was a decent recruiter but a terrible coach. That doesn't change the fact that Glen Mason improved the program to being respectable, had a system that worked, but was an average in game coach who had an of putting personality. The fact that U of M supports don't travel in great numbers to support the team (relative to other schools) probably has to do with the fact that Mason teams couldn't ever quite get to that NYD Bowl. Let's not revise what a great coach Mase was. He did good things for the program, but he took it as far as he could. Plus, his BigTen wins minus BigTen losses record wasn't good (although it was an improvement for the U) it would be considered un acceptable at a school that takes college football seriously.

One of the biggest issues is the reputation concerning Minnesota. It's worse than awful, the school is simply overlooked. University of Minnesota football isn't a major player in the Twin Cities area right now, mainly because there hasn't been much success of late (and Mason's success came after years of ineptitude).

The next coach can really blaze a trail of success and create a new chapter in the program's history or they could fall deeper into an abyss. The Gophers lost to Iowa State in a bowl game last year and won't even qualify this year. That's unacceptable and needs to be such in the future.

The next coach really needs to set a precedent of beating Wisconsin and Iowa year in and year out, with some wins against Michigan and Penn State sprinkled in. That's obviously going to be difficult to reverse that trend, but I think the Gophers need to elevate winning rivalry games as though they are bowl games.

The Gophers' success -- on the field, recruiting, etc. -- is going to have to come at the expense of Wisconsin and Iowa.

If I'm a candidate, my concern would be if the program can overcome that hump. I believe that it can.

I don't recall Glen every being lauded for his in game coaching ability while he was still here? IIIRC he seemed to get out coached more often than not late in close game, maybe that is why the phone stopped ringing? Brewster was a decent recruiter but a terrible coach. That doesn't change the fact that Glen Mason improved the program to being respectable, had a system that worked, but was an average in game coach who had an of putting personality. The fact that U of M supports don't travel in great numbers to support the team (relative to other schools) probably has to do with the fact that Mason teams couldn't ever quite get to that NYD Bowl. Let's not revise what a great coach Mase was. He did good things for the program, but he took it as far as he could. Plus, his BigTen wins minus BigTen losses record wasn't good (although it was an improvement for the U) it would be considered un acceptable at a school that takes college football seriously.

Regarding your comments: I always referred to Glen Mason as the best Monday through TFriday coach in the league. He'd always have a good game plan (as evidenced by the 1st half) but never made the gameday coaching decisions necessary to transcend the middle-of-the-pack,

Hopefully we'll find a guy with the brains of Mason, but with bigger eggs.

1. Recruiting base - Will MN have enough local recruits for me to be consistently competitive.
2. Money - Forget my salary, will I have enough money to pay for quality assistant coaches, recruiting budget, etc
3. Athletic Director

1) Will the budget allow for a good support staff?
2) What is my recruiting budget?
3) What type of academic support staff is available to the team?

Regarding your comments: I always referred to Glen Mason as the best Monday through TFriday coach in the league. He'd always have a good game plan (as evidenced by the 1st half) but never made the gameday coaching decisions necessary to transcend the middle-of-the-pack.

That's a brilliant description of Mason. +1

#1 money (both in my salary and school's football budget)
#2 quantity and quality of items to sell to recruits (history, facilities, playing time, national exposure, etc.)
#3 quality of current roster

The money is there.

The situation is there.

If your a coach, the current roster means nothing.

And this is part of the problem of the brewster apologist-type of Gopher Fans. They want to somehow believe that this program was born on third base and they have little to no sense of what is realistic for this football program. Right now, when they are throwing out the names of football coaches to take over, they envision that "savior" coach will be able to make the Gophers a Big Ten dominating team that will always beat iowa and wisky, in addition to being contenders for a Big Ten championship every season. That is NOT realistic and that is NOT going to happen. Tressel would not do nearly as well at Minnesota or MSU or wisky or iowa as he has done at Ohio State. Ohio State has been the most consistant Big Ten power for probably the past 75 seasons. There were long periods of time when Michigan could make the same claim. All the rest of the Big Ten Programs have had to work hard to be competetive Big Ten Programs and then once in a while make a run.

Minnesota needs a coach who can restore the program to the point of being competetive with iowa and wisky. A Big Ten win is a very precious thing. It has been very difficult to get Big Ten wins at Minnesota for a very long time...try the last 1/2 centruy on for starters. You can bring in any coach in the country and the realistic fact of life is IF that coach can recruit fairly well...IF that coach can coach players up...IF that coach can manage to build a little more depth than a typical Gopher squad has had during the last half century and IF that coach runs a good, clean program and graduates ever increasing numbers of student athletes, then and only then can we hope to compete year in and year out on a fairly equal basis with wisky and iowa. Nebraska is coming into our division in Big Ten play. Michigan will be there year in and year out too. Throw in our games with iowa, MSU, Illinois and NU and a yearly go-around with wisky, and it is flat-out going to be hard as heck to go above 500 in Big Ten Conference play. IF we get a really solid coach, we will have the good fortune to be competetive in the Big Ten Conference. And, once in a while, IF all else goes well recruiting, coaching, getting depth and keeping student athletes elegible, this program and this solid coach can make a run at the Big Ten Conference. THAT is how iowa has become respectable. THAT is how wisky has become respectable. THAT is a fact of life in Big Ten play. There are some damn fine respectable programs competing and what the University of Minnesota Football Program needs to do is to become a respectable program that competes with the other damn fine and respectable programs in the Big Ten.

There will be no savior of this program. The BEST we can all hope for is a good, solid football coach who is given good, solid administrative support and EVERY Big Ten win will matter a great deal. EVERY Big Ten loss will hurt.

As another poster here has indicated:

"I just finished watching a Big Ten Network program recapping the 1999 football season in the Big Ten. That was thoroughly enjoyable reliving the elation when Nystrom's kick split the uprights and Beaver Stadium was profoundly silent. That was my senior year at the U and I was in attendance with friends. What a moment to be a Golden Gopher.

This is no indictment of Tim Brewster or anything of that sort, but it has been really difficult walking away from every single ranked opponent and rivalry opponent empty-handed for the past four years.

I look forward to a new day in Golden Gopher football with a renewed sense of optimism that our boys will enter each contest with a chance to be victorious.

On the BTN program, Glen Mason recounted his feelings of being overmatched when reviewing tape of Arrington and Short stuffing every other Big Ten offense. But somehow he got that squad to believe they could! I look forward to bringing a coach on board that can do that.

Losing big games has become a ridiculously routine practice with our Gophers, and I'm pumped to see someone turn that around!..."

We NEED a coach who can start competing in Big Ten Conference play. We will NOT get a "big name" savior who will turn the U of M into a football factory. We need to compete and no, we will never be elete. But, being a competetive Big Ten Football Program can be a very fun and exciting thing!

And this is part of the problem of the brewster apologist-type of Gopher Fans. They want to consider that this program was born on third base and they have little to no sense of what is realistic for this football program. Right now, when they are throwing out the names of football coaches to take over, they envision that "savior" coach will be able to make the Gophers a Big Ten dominant team that will always beat iowa and wisky all the time, in addition to being contending Big Ten champion every season. That is NOT realistic and that is NOT going to happen. Tressel would not do nearly as well at Minnesota or MSU or wisky or iowa as he has done at Ohio State.

Minnesota needs a coach who can restore the program with being competetive with iowa and wisky. A Big Ten win is a very precious thing. It has been very difficult to get Big Ten wins at Minnesota for a very long time...try the last 1/2 centruy on for starters. You can bring in any coach in the country and the realistic fact of life is IF that coach can recruit fairly well...IF that coach can coach players up...IF that coach can manage to build a little more depth than a typical Gopher squad has had during the last half century and IF that coach runs a good, clean program and graduates ever increasing numbers of student athletes, then and only then can we hope to compete year in and year out on a fairly equal basis with wisky and iowa. Nebraska is coming into our division in Big Ten play. Michigan will be there year in and year out too. Throw in our games with iowa, MSU, Illinois and NU and a yearly go-around with wisky, and it is flat-out going to be hard as heck to go above 500 in Big Ten Conference play. IF we get a really solid coach, we will have the good fortune to be competetive in the Big Ten Conference. And, once in a while, IF all else goes well recruiting, coaching, getting depth and keeping student athletes elegible, this program and this solid coach can make a run at the Big Ten Conference. THAT is how iowa has become respectable. THAT is how wisky has become respectable. THAT is a fact of life in Big Ten play. There are some damn fine respectable programs competing and what the University of Minnesota Football Program needs to do is to become a respectable program that competes with the other damn fine and respectable programs in the Big Ten.

There will be no savior of this program. The BEST we can all hope for is a good, solid football coach who is given good, solid administrative support and EVERY Big Ten wins will matter a great deal. EVERY Big Ten loss will hurt.

As another poster here has indicated:

"I just finished watching a Big Ten Network program recapping the 1999 football season in the Big Ten. That was thoroughly enjoyable reliving the elation when Nystrom's kick split the uprights and Beaver Stadium was profoundly silent. That was my senior year at the U and I was in attendance with friends. What a moment to be a Golden Gopher.

This is no indictment of Tim Brewster or anything of that sort, but it has been really difficult walking away from every single ranked opponent and rivalry opponent empty-handed for the past four years.

I look forward to a new day in Golden Gopher football with a renewed sense of optimism that our boys will enter each contest with a chance to be victorious.

On the BTN program, Glen Mason recounted his feelings of being overmatched when reviewing tape of Arrington and Short stuffing every other Big Ten offense. But somehow he got that squad to believe they could! I look forward to bringing a coach on board that can do that.

Losing big games has become a ridiculously routine practice with our Gophers, and I'm pumped to see someone turn that around!..."

We NEED a coach who can start competing in Big Ten Conference play. We will NOT get a "big name" savior who will turn the U of M into a football factory. We need to compete and no, we will never be elete. But, being a competetive Big Ten Football Program can be a very fun and exciting thing!

My biggest concern as a new coach would be getting cornered into a conversation with the above poster.

My biggest concern as a new coach would be getting cornered into a conversation with the above poster.

Oh, how I wish Mason would have taken another coaching job, anywhere. Then the Mason worshippers could have simply gone off and followed him there. Instead, we get this drivel that it's virtually impossible to win here, and that only Saint Mason could lead us, not to the promised land, the Mason worshippers tell us we can never have that, but to the land of being kind of good. A 5-3 Big Ten record is the best we can ever ask for. If Gutekunst had played Mason's schedules, he would have looked a lot better.

My point isn't to bash Mason, but people need to get over Mason's firing. They need to decide if they are fans of the coach or fans of the team.

The "Walrus" thinks we need a coach who can be competitive in Big10 Play. I had thought that was a given.
But how about a coach who can beat a North or South Dakota School? I felt bad when I left the Wisconsin game last year....we lost.
How did you feel when we lost to SDSU this year? How did you feel when Mason lost to NDSU?
Mason was a PR zombie and Brewester was a coaching zombie. How about hiring a well rounded real coach?
(Maybe that puts the UMD guy back on the radar...think he might know how important those "local" NC games are!)

Yeah you're right. Just testing you. I was just being hypothetical about losing to a neighboring state FCS school whatever their initials are.
(And Mason didn't come close to losing to a neighboring state...how stupid of me).

One Thing

If I am deciding whether I would accept a coaching job.. it comes down to one thing that is most important to me. Administrative support. Does my athletic director truly believe in me? When off-field issues with players arise do I have to worry he is second guessing me or talking behind my back, undermining me. I know who I am. I know I'm working my tail off. Support me. Make me believe I'm your guy. Gotta feel that from my athletic director. (What's his track record- what does my gut say?)

Maybe more important: I need the same feeling from the A.D.'s boss, the President. If one, it really doesn't matter to these guys...if it is not passionately important to them, I won't be able to get the support I need to be successful in making the changes necessary. Whatever they might be. And I won't know until I wade in what changes are necessary...but I'm absolutely going to need their help. Do I anticipate I'll get it?

There in lies the Gopher's problem. The AD and the President are moving on. So, Minnesota is going to attempt to solve the problem with money and a long contract for a top level guy, which would be why I wouldn't come...if I'm an elite guy, I'll wait.

If I'm a tier two candidate...I want the opportunity. If I can coach in the Big Ten and you are going to pay me millions for that many years...I'll sign up. A bird in the hand. I ain't waiting for my whatever dream job to open.

Yes, I need money to pay my assistants and to recruit etc etc. We have that. That would not be my worry. Unless, it was something like Colorado, where they have no money.

I'm a dang good coach. I'll recruit players. I don't care if the present guys are all world...I'll coach em up. I got a contract. I got years in a contract I don't need. I'll fix it before then.
My concern is...for instance...I'm Tubby Smith, I need a practice facility to win. Do you support me or not? Are you going to give me what I need to win? Are you going to let me make changes and support my decisions? If I don't feel your love, your commitment to winning, your passion to do whatever it takes to turn it around....I'm not coming.

Wisconsin just showed they are not even in the same weight-class as Michigan.

Suppose Michigan said, screw it, let's fix this problem: They offer Brett Bielema 4-5million a year to be their HC. Would he be as successful as he is at Wisconsin? Unless your answer is an immediate, unwavering "yes" you already intuitively know that a football program's success is not dependent on the HC alone.

Nonetheless, otherwise intelligent fans, who would claim to hope the best for their team, insist that the coaching carousel continue to spin for their viewing pleasure.

Yeah you're right. Just testing you. I was just being hypothetical about losing to a neighboring state FCS school whatever their initials are.
(And Mason didn't come close to losing to a neighboring state...how stupid of me).

but all your brilliant testing never mentioned coming close. Nice try though.

Just one question:

Am I the the search committee that hires a new AD before spring practice?

Coaching concerns

1. How much will be in the budget for assistant coaches and support staff(strenght and conditioning)?
2. How many of those stupid radio show/ coaches show's will I have to do.
3. Does this Sid Hartman guy really work for the "Star Tribune" and why will he not leave me alone.
4. Admissions will I be able to get kid's from JUCOS' in Texas and California or Mississippi in school.
5. Do we "really have to ride buses to Madison and Iowa City every year"? are we really that rinky dink that we ride buses.
6. Is there enough talent to recruit locally, where will we have to fill in from.
7. Where are all these so-called "Boosters" with Money you know the guy's like Stein and McKay that never put in any money, will they help with the recruiting budget.
8. Can we get a better play-by-play guy for the radio broadcast.

That should pretty much cover it.

Top Bottom