I want to see Cole Kramer

Not as the starting QB, but as a package QB similar to how he was used the last couple years. Short yardage situations, primarily.

Under Fleck the Gophers have had great success with both Kramer and Seth Green in short yardage conversions. Best in the nation once or twice, I believe.

The ballcarrier was very predictable the last couple games in these situations.
HAPPY NOW ???????????????????

I dont wanna see cole, should have brought in a transfer in spring

In his college career, he's averaged 4.6 yards/carry (42 carries, 192 yards, 2TDs). Would that be possible if he has failed to gain a needed 2 yards 95% of the time? I guess what I'm saying is: I'm wondering if your memory is accurate.

That being said, they have gotten away from the wildcat, for whatever reason.
They have you are right

I’m okay never seeing him again.
aK might not be the answer but Kramer definitely isn’t

By no means am I saying I want to see him more this season ... but he got hit as he was throwing that ball? Can still be a poor decision, just saying.

One bad throw does not mean a guy can't throw. Kaliakmanis had a few bad throws too... maybe more than a few.

The passing game is more or less inept right now.

Play calling by coaches needs improvement. Execution of the plays called needs to improve.

Kramer did actually come in and do a fine job of managing the game when AK had to come out with calves cramping after that scamper first down.

You can see the end (really of whatever mojo we were going to have left to work with in this game) by going to 18:57 in the below video

There was a late defender and he did take a hit, but after he threw it, not during. Not sure if he felt the guy coming and rushed it?

But Fleck was right: if he had actually thrown the ball to the post, as he alleged had been the play call, it could well have been a TD. Then who knows what happens. Instead throws it right to the defender.

We never recovered after that.

Top Bottom