I should probably wait to post this, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it's safe to assume that you don't care if the Gophers win any games? After all, any time you spend following them is devoted to a possibility of winning. Given that the majority of college football rosters are populated with young men who can't even legally drink, I guess caring about how they do in football is borderline creepy and just plain ridiculous.
dpodoll, do you watch Arrested Development? You remind me of GOB.
"Yeah, the guy is the $4000 suit is gonna hold the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in four months. Come on!"

So it's safe to assume that you don't care if the Gophers win any games? After all, any time you spend following them is devoted to a possibility of winning. Given that the majority of college football rosters are populated with young men who can't even legally drink, I guess caring about how they do in football is borderline creepy and just plain ridiculous.

Funny, I do care if they win games. Not sure how you are comparing drinking and caring about them winning.....but to each their own. Would I love it if the Gophers got all the high end talent? Definitely. Would I love to see Gopher Football become one of the hardest tickets in the city? Definitely.

What I have a problem with is the amount of time, emotion, and judging people spend with the decision of 17 year-old kids. They change their mind, they go for the glitz and glamor, that's part of the growing up process. I care more about what happens to those kids when they get to the U and develop as players.

I would prefer you create a picture of him in a Gopher uniform running over a Wisconsin linebacker in the secondary. That would be even more awesome. But make sure you don't show the grass stains on the back of the Wisconsin player because you don't want to promote too much violence in the picture.

Running over a Wisconsin linebacker? I'm gonna draw that quote out of proportion and call it a sexual inuendo, and I'd like to point out that you're creep for saying something like that.

Remind me to not take pictures of my own children until they're 18.[/SARCASM]

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who failed to see the creepiness in this.

haha.. are you serious doll? wow..... I hate hate HATE wisc and iowa and hope he chooses minnesota. minnesota needs to start winning these battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom