I predict Weber will have a very good game

Thaileagle,

I commend you for your response. Too many Weber bashers are nowhere to be found. He was outstanding as you stated and again I give you credit for stepping up and "calling it as you see it."

Speaking of yards. They seem to be giving him credit for only 391, I'm thinking they are considering the TA as a catch/fumble instead of a deflection like it was??

I'm not a weber 'basher' but was eager to see more of Gray. Happy to admit this one proved me wrong. Lots of things to be annoyed about: weak o-line will get holding & false starts, but certainly Weber did well. VERY well. It's so odd. Run blocking? meh. Pass blocking? Wow. Where did that come from....

My prediction is that Weber will have his best game of the year on Saturday.
More touchdown throws than ints.
I don't want to predict specific numbers because the wind may have a large effect, but I think he'll come out of this game looking just as good as Cousins and that most people will view him as the Gopher's offensive player of the game.

I have been posting on Gopherhole for at least 4 or 5 years and this is the first time I have ever made any kind of prediction.

Marquise Gray will get plenty of snaps and, I'm sure, will look great at times, but this will be Weber's game to shine. :)

If I'm wrong, then I'll come back and say so on Sunday.
:clap::clap::clap:

You and Kent Youngblood predicted it. The rest of us hoped that it was true. Tonight Gopher Nation was vindicated. Weber played an unbelievable game. Already received player of the week from BTN. THAT is the QB who was 2nd team all Big Ten last year. What a great night at the Bank!

Can't say anything...he didn't have a good game, he had a MONSTER game and hopefully this was exactly what he needed and has the confidence he'll need for the rest of the season. If you would've told me Weber would have a 400+ yards & 5 TD game without Decker this season I might have slapped someone. Even the interception wasn't his fault. I hate to say it but he's better Decker-less. Imagine if Stoudamire would've caught that wide open pass, his stats would've been way higher.......

I think it's funny that the #1 & #2 QB's in the Big Ten last year who've been kinda struggling this season both had big games today.......

I gotta give you credit, nice job in manning up to this one. Not many on here would do that.

Hats off to you, Rah. Excellent stuff. The only way you could have been more accurate would have required time travel.

Top Bottom