I Hate Iowa...but Hate Bucky more...

I think much of the Bucky hate is due to the fact that so many UW-Madison grads move to the Twin Cities to begin their actual lives. Not so much the case for Iowa.

this is somewhat true, my daughter graduated high school a few years back in MN, all of her friends had Madison as where they wanted to go, niece graduated last year, all of her friends wanted Madison, nephew graduates this year...same thing, all have Madison on their list...not sure why...actually, fricken Nebraska was high on a lot of lists as well...so your right, they do come back , but the are coming back home with badger red blood in their veins

Grew up in the East Metro. Wisconsin is the rivalry. Iowa is no different than most other Big Ten games.

Wisconsin for all the reasons listed previously in this thread, and it is not even close. Trips to Iowa City are enjoyable. Trips to Madison are not fun. A bunch of @ssclowns in Madison.

Wisconsin for all the reasons listed previously in this thread, and it is not even close. Trips to Iowa City are enjoyable. Trips to Madison are not fun. A bunch of @ssclowns in Madison.

Dead nuts on Stan. Been too both venues. Wisconsin by far the worst. Talking with Nebraska fans last year and the agreed whole heartily.

Oops...don't say anything about Wisconsin or you'll type cast as "obsessive " according too Nazi monitors like Ski-u-mah gopher and others . They want everything nice and comfy and no boat rocking because they're afraid the big,bad Badgers will come over here and cause, Oh My!!! Such an uproar.

I have never been one to chastise anyone for hatred of any team.

I do not like the Nazi reference ever being used.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I seem to recall that a few years ago Sports Illustrated characterized Badger fans as the worst in the country.

Oh I'm sure they're bad mouthing us on the Badger sites. "Iowa is a pos"..etc. They're also the most football ignorant fans in college football.

Top Bottom