I feel a hate crime comin' on!

of course he could always remind you of the 3 Rose Bowls the Badgers won in the last 20 years and the much better state of their program, Heisman winner in recent memory, has the axe, ect ect. i can't believe how much trash talk some of you do for having such a pitiful program. If I was that Badger fan and you pulled that crap on me I'd wait for you after work and punch you right in the face Fight Club style.

of course he could always remind you of the 3 Rose Bowls the Badgers won in the last 20 years and the much better state of their program, Heisman winner in recent memory, has the axe, ect ect. i can't believe how much trash talk some of you do for having such a pitiful program. If I was that Badger fan and you pulled that crap on me I'd wait for you after work and punch you right in the face Fight Club style.

What kind of Gopher Alum are you? You're pathetic.

If I was that Badger fan and you pulled that crap on me I'd wait for you after work and punch you right in the face Fight Club style.

And then you'd realize at the end of the movie that all you had been doing this whole time is punching yourself in the face.

YOU AREN"T SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT THAT! RULE #1!!!!

You could mention that a full two classes of Gopher players have come and gone without touching the Axe...wait, that probably won't do the trick. ;)

I could tell him that a load of badger "fans" can't get through the day without obsessing about the Gophers and they post on Gopherhole all day.

Give him a nickname for no reason and use it all the time. "What's up Sparky?" or "How you doing today, Mr. Googleface?"

Unregistered:

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy that could help you out with your problem. Just think about it.

You really don't have to say anything

Adding a little white trash to the office adds a little color and there is always someone to make fun of.
You must work for a great company. It is great they give a janitor their own cubicle. Usually they are hidden away.

Put a can of sardines in the pipe at the base of his desk chair. Just hope he's too dumb to switch the chairs around. Another possible drawback might involve the wind currents in your office.

I could tell him that a load of badger "fans" can't get through the day without obsessing about the Gophers and they post on Gopherhole all day.

No doubt, because the Minny fans never get upset about this or troll on the Badger boards.

Get a few Gopher fans to help on this one. Find a huge rock. Clean it up. Paint it maroon and gold with the M. Wheel it into his office. Hoist on desk. Let him stew about how to get it off. I recommend Chilton. Has the right colors. Toss a few back prior to painting.

First you have to congratulate him for realizing that the best thing to come out of Wisconsin is a Greyhound bus. He might start protesting and talking about Wisconsin. You then remind him that he's now in Minnesota.

I have never been on a Fadger board. can you make the same claim...

No doubt, because the Minny fans never get upset about this or troll on the Badger boards.

Oh wait, you troll this one incessantly.

Wow, the envy and jealousy on this board over the better school and football program to the east is incredible.

It must be fun living in your own little microcosm where gopher football is better than UW, gopher academics are better than UW, and the gophers are actually relevant. Unfortunately, everyone else outside of that little fantasy land all recognize the vast superiority of UW.

But at least you have those memories of how great Gopher football was when schools down south were still segregated!

Wow, the envy and jealousy on this board over the better school and football program to the east is incredible.

It must be fun living in your own little microcosm where gopher football is better than UW, gopher academics are better than UW, and the gophers are actually relevant. Unfortunately, everyone else outside of that little fantasy land all recognize the vast superiority of UW.

But at least you have those memories of how great Gopher football was when schools down south were still segregated!

Still here wishing you were us?

Badgers

I am so happy for the Badger fans who comment and troll on here who's lives seem to be validated by their assumptions that they have a better school and football program. I am just so happy for you.
Now, is my life validated because Minnesota is a better state than Wisconsin? By evidence of the border battle the Gopher athletic department is better than the Badgers? The athletic facilities at Minnesota are better than what Wisconsin has. Does that make me better than you? My major at the U was rated higher that the one at UW. I could never get a job in Wisconsin though I would never want to live there and I had offers here.
I saw lots of Badger red at the State fair. The Wisconsin state fair sucks so does that make me better than you.
The Twins are a model organization and the Brewers are a joke. Miller Park is an absolute disaster and Target Field is beautiful. I could go on and on and on.
Boy, now that I look at it more clearly it would seem that I am better than you. It doesn't validate me but it makes me laugh when I see someone wearing red knowing that they got the shaft in the division alignment. It would seem that the Big Ten does not think that highly of you either.

I recommend putting a chair leg in his eye socket.

If Hell is so superior to heaven

Why all the prayers? Funny how nobody from wisconsin can find work in wisconsin....Besides my degree programs at the "U" have led to multiple offers, wisconsin's from the same programs are given out on toilet paper

Why all the prayers? Funny how nobody from wisconsin can find work in wisconsin....Besides my degree programs at the "U" have led to multiple offers, wisconsin's from the same programs are given out on toilet paper

You all have no idea how stupid you sound when you say that nobody from wisconsin can find work in wisconsin. What a stupid concept. Ever thought of the idea that people from Minnesota would choose to go to a better school outside of their homestate?

It's OK that you (and the majority of gophers) got denied acceptance from UW. It doesn't make you a bad person, so quit kicking yourself over it. And you're right, I'm sure if you went to Wisconsin you never would have gotten those multiple job offers. I mean its fairly common knowledge that everyone who graduated from UW is unemployed, right???

You all have no idea how stupid you sound when you say that nobody from wisconsin can find work in wisconsin. What a stupid concept. Ever thought of the idea that people from Minnesota would choose to go to a better school outside of their homestate?

It's OK that you (and the majority of gophers) got denied acceptance from UW. It doesn't make you a bad person, so quit kicking yourself over it. And you're right, I'm sure if you went to Wisconsin you never would have gotten those multiple job offers. I mean its fairly common knowledge that everyone who graduated from UW is unemployed, right???

My god - from whence came this horribly-misbegotten conception that Madison is this vastly superior school? It is a marginally better institution of higher learning. Why do Vadgers continue to insist otherwise? Also, the "majority of gophers" were not "denied acceptance to UW", as the "majority of gophers" did not even apply there. Nice try, though.

Despite your blatant distortion of the truth, these are incontrovertible facts:

6-0
18-11
59-52-8

You can win every game the rest of the Obama administration and still not have as many as us. How does that feel?

(P.S. There's this newfangled interwebs site over there in Cheeseland called buckyville.com. You should give it a try. No, seriously - go there and never come back.)

Good luck getting into the Carlson School of Management ...

and also, good luck surviving another loss, IN Madison, to Tubby Smith and Minnesota Basketball - at least this time you won't have to hear the "F*** Bo Ryan" chants as your team gets pummeled on ESPN.

Better hope the football team wins again so that you have SOMETHING to brag about.

Top Bottom