I’ve got a good feeling.

PeterMac05

Reaction score
P.J. Fleck is made for these games. Every time we have a terrible game, we really bring it on the next one. I think this will be the case here. Defense has been playing great, and Iowas offense sucks. Stop Goodson, send pressure at whoever is playing quarterback. The guys will be motivated and ready to go, and P.J. Will make sure we leave Iowa city with the Floyd and no timeouts.

P.J. Fleck is made for these games. Every time we have a terrible game, we really bring it on the next one. I think this will be the case here. Defense has been playing great, and Iowas offense sucks. Stop Goodson, send pressure at whoever is playing quarterback. The guys will be motivated and ready to go, and P.J. Will make sure we leave Iowa city with the Floyd and no timeouts.

I agree with you! I think the team will be pissed and very focused. Expecting to see some surprisingly creative playcalling on the offense.

Kirk F also has our number I feel. I'm more pessimistic about this game than WI. I also believe Sanford will get fired this weekend if our offense sputters.

Kirk F also has our number I feel. I'm more pessimistic about this game than WI. I also believe Sanford will get fired this weekend if our offense sputters.
PJ will mentioned the average scoring over the last 6 games (even thought it was 80% bc running and our ALL B1G QB is a shell of himself)

PJ will mentioned the average scoring over the last 6 games (even thought it was 80% bc running and our ALL B1G QB is a shell of himself)

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here exactly?

Are you trying to say that PJ will mention a fact when asked if the offense underperformed in the last game (which is what happened in his Monday press conference)?

But I don't see how any of that's relevant after our first win at Iowa since 1999.

I kind of have the same feeling. Wouldn't be shocked if we beat Iowa and Wisconsin and lose to Indiana in between those two games.

You know how PJ doesn't care for Brohm or Frosty and really gets a kick out of beating them?
I think the grumpy old man down south feels that way toward Fleck.

This may actually be a very bad time for Iowa to face the Minnesota mainly because of what is happening us not them. We'll see. It's always better to be an overly optimistic than being overly pessimistic.

I'm the opposite, I feel way more confident about our chances in this one than I do the Wisconsin game right now. Iowa's offense is bad....and our defense has been playing well. We have played well in Kinnick the last few times we have played there and Fleck seems to really get his team ready to play for road games. This is a good matchup for us. If we take care of the football and don't help Iowa out with short fields, there is a very good chance we leave Iowa with Floyd.

It is interesting as it seems Iowa always has wrinkles for the Gophers. Things we didn't expect both offensively and defensively. Does our staff adjust based on who we're playing? I would hope so, but it really doesn't seem like it to me.

I'm not feeling good about this one. KF really seems to dislike Fleck and I think that drives their staff to be more creative because of those deep seeded feelings throughout their staff.

Then again, what do I know.

I will say:

I would piss myself laughing, if - somehow, someway, the football gods for once allowed us this - they made it to the end of the game with all three timeouts, had the game won, just had to do victory formation .... but then took all three timeouts at the end.

I'd be openly peeing on the floor.

Zero chance in seventh layer of hell that Fleck would do it.

I will say:

I would piss myself laughing, if - somehow, someway, the football gods for once allowed us this - they made it to the end of the game with all three timeouts, had the game won, just had to do victory formation .... but then took all three timeouts at the end.

I'd be openly peeing on the floor.

Zero chance in seventh layer of hell that Fleck would do it.
Oh yes he would. I could see the look in his eyes after that game last year how mad he was. He would DEFINITELY do it if he has the chance

Oh yes he would. I could see the look in his eyes after that game last year how mad he was. He would DEFINITELY do it if he has the chance
I'm split on this. I could also see coach Fleck say something along the lines of I considered it but culture told me otherwise. True to culture we took the win...

I doubt fleck calls the timeouts in the final seconds but will cheer wildly if he does
No doubt he has made it a point of emphasis this week.

I admire you guys. I’ve been grouchy all week. Even I’m tired of my *hit 😄. Time for me to scatter the demons, turn the page.

This one goes out to OP.

I admire you guys. I’ve been grouchy all week. Even I’m tired of my *hit 😄. Time for me to scatter the demons, turn the page.

This one goes out to OP.

Awesome! thanks for sharing. Multi-talented bunch, they are!

Top Bottom