Hypocrites

The OP is spot on. This thought has been rolling around in my head all week. Only two of Ohio St's offensive starters and about half on the defense played in the Indiana game at home last year that had even remotely similar weather. They say it won't affect them but it will. Just wishing it away won't make it happen. If and when the snow comes it will take away a lot of their perimeter game as it's hard to sweep block on a slippery field. I think forcing fumbles will be huge tomorrow.

The OP is spot on. This thought has been rolling around in my head all week. Only two of Ohio St's offensive starters and about half on the defense played in the Indiana game at home last year that had even remotely similar weather. They say it won't affect them but it will. Just wishing it away won't make it happen. If and when the snow comes it will take away a lot of their perimeter game as it's hard to sweep block on a slippery field. I think forcing fumbles will be huge tomorrow.

20-degrees, no wind, flurries. Why must folks act like that will have any effect? It won't be sub-zero with blizzard conditions. That may matter. This whole topic makes me yawn.

You obviously have never watched The Colbert Report. If you did, then you would know that Polar Bears and all bears in general are by far THE number one threat to America and our way of life. They must be dealt with and dealt with sternly. Especially the soulless and Godless stripper bears out there. They have no shame whatsoever.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HgOEpzSNGng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They should play the multiple stripper bear scene on the jumbo screen at TCF everytime the Gophers score a TD today!

Top Bottom