How ugly will it get next saturday?

Oh my God... www.firejerrykill.com already exists.

Honestly was joking in the first post.

Wow.

Yeah that's been around for awhile. In fact I think it was formed in Kill's very first year. I didn't read it much, it was started by a poster here, I think he gave Kill crap about having had cancer, and I think a lot of what he wrote on that site took personal shots at the coach and players, I think he made fun of Max Shortell a lot.

If I'm Wisconsin (which thank God I'm not), I'd take one look at Iowa's gameplan and run the same script.

Anything can happen, but it will obviously be tough for the reasons already mentioned. The saddest thing for me about the past 3 weeks is seeing how the "fanbase" has turned their back. Obviously the folks on this forum will continue to follow this team, but most of my family and friends have stopped paying attention.
I think we are missing Kirksey and Jacobs at Defensive Tackle. Having a couple of big bodies on the interior to absorb blocks is so important in the B1G season. Hageman and Wilhite are good but they would greatly benefit from having two bigs like that around.
I hope the kids keep their heads up and have some fun on the field.

God, I really hope the Gophers can figure out a way to win. My ego could really use the boost I'll get by going to an opposing team's message board and boasting about the results of a game that I had absolutely nothing to do with. I guess if nothing else, I can go stand outside a Kohls and brag about how Target makes more money than they do.

Top Bottom