How much fun is colorados schedule? Sweet!

This thread would have made a whole lot more sense if it was titled "how brutal is Colorado's schedule?"

In Pac 12 they get 9 conference games instead of 8, so that alone makes things tougher already. They are away for 5 of their conf games and home in only 4 of those. They drew both top 10 teams in Oregon and Stanford. Their only luck is that they got WSU and avoid Oregon St. They also miss Cal for conference match up...but wait they are actually playing them this season in what will count as a non-conference game (2nd of home-and-home series started last year). Their first non-conf game is away at Hawaii - not a bad team. Their easiest non-conf opponent on paper is CSU but I wouldn't call them a cupcake, especially since they are a rivalry team and game played at neutral site. And their final non-conf game is in Columbus. Phill Steele rated this schedule as toughest in college football for 2011

Kinda sucks that with 13 games, only 5 are at home, particularly when you are a BCS team. We at least get 7 home games out of 12 game schedule each year. And with 13 games on schedule, if they want to make a bowl they got to win 7 games, not six. I will be impressed if they are bowling this year.

So have fun Colorado.

I want you all to know that I hit the walleyes pretty good this past week and intend to do so again this weekend. I decided I wanted to share this and I couldn't think of a better place than the football forum on GH.

Top Bottom