How much fun is colorados schedule? Sweet!

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
Sat, Sep 03 Hawai'i at Honolulu, Hawai'i 8:15 p.m.

ESPN2

Sat, Sep 10 CALIFORNIA BOULDER TBA

Sat, Sep 17 Colorado State at Denver, Colo 11:30 a.m.

FSN/ROOT

Sat, Sep 24 Ohio State at Columbus, Ohio TBA

Family Weekend

Sat, Oct 01 *WASHINGTON STATE BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 08 *Stanford at Palo Alto, Calif. TBA

Sat, Oct 15 *Washington at Seattle, Wash. TBA

Homecoming

Sat, Oct 22 *OREGON BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 29 *Arizona State at Tempe, Ariz. TBA

Fri, Nov 04 *SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BOULDER 7 p.m.

ESPN2

Sat, Nov 12 *ARIZONA BOULDER TBA

Sat, Nov 19 *UCLA at Pasadena, Calif. TBA

Fri, Nov 25 *Utah at Salt Lake City, Utah 1:30 p.m.

FSN/ROOT

I love the West Coast, and that would be a really fun schedule to follow if I could go to every one of the games.

"The '6 National Titles Football Forum' is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena."

I've read that sentence a few times now, and I don't see any mention of Colorado football in there. Weird.

"The '6 National Titles Football Forum' is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena."

I've read that sentence a few times now, and I don't see any mention of Colorado football in there. Weird.

Well Colorado could end up in Pasadena too now ;)

Congratulations, you've been accepted into the NDSU army, where you'll be the highest-ranking dullard in the barracks.

Holy crap! Not only do they get to play in Colorado, but they also get to go out of state. Who would have thunk it?

anyone know who's leading the tour de france?

also, i think its spelled coloradoes, like potatoes.

Not knowing what lakesbison posted, it was likely off subject, off thread, off website. One of the great morons of our time. Almost incalculable. Almost, but being he is from a minor state (just below a tich below minor-league sports), and his state's so-called DI hockey team about to move to a minor, near-DIII hockey league, I could calculate it. Fragment of pi, rounded down.

That nearly DIII hockey league has the defending National Champs. Go Dogs!!!!

Hockey is stupid.

Just saying how cool.it would be to travel to those cities colo are playing at

Its called a plane. get on one. Leave us forever. Go party with the Buffs.

Thanks in advance.

My season tix at tcf are better than yours!

You keep telling us that you have season tickets as proof that you are a Gopher fan (ha!). That proves nothing. I know a Badger fan that has season tickets. You fool no one. Next!

I am a gopher fan, my.family.grew up with goph. They are my #2.team after ndsu. youd think youd want as many fans as you want

One of the more entertaining threads.

Informative?????????????????????????????

You say hockey is stupid, but over at Bisonville (you realize we can see your posts there), you keep insisting that NDSU should add hockey. Why do you want to add a "stupid" sport to NDSU's lineup?

If you live in Detroit Lakes, and NDSU is your #1 team, why have tickets at TCF? Your favorite team is only an hour away from Detroit Lakes. If the Gophers are your #2 team, I'd be curious how little respect you have for your #3 team.

And Colorado's schedule look like a PAC-10 (well, PAC-12) schedule, nothing especially noteworthy, it looks like any other schedule in the conference.

Looks like a fun schedule if you love losing.

No doubt. They'll likely be favored in two of them (Colorado St. and Washington St.) and will probably win about the same total.

Gah! What am I doing? I'm responding to this thread and feeding the lakesbison beast! Kill it with fire!

Every schedule is sweet when it doesn't involve spending six or seven fall Saturdays in Fargo.

He seems to be having problems with his periods. Perhaps he is just testy or moody most of the time?

periods from my cell phone, dammit.

146-149. Im sure you will all find me.

rodent boy whoever, I do NOT want hockey at NDSU, no way. its all juniors and canadians and its like womens soccer... B ORRRRING. with lil jackasses trying to act all tough guy with their stick after every play.

back in the 90's when you could follow a kid like darby, cullen through HS, HS state tourney into college, then yes it was cool.. now its a joke.

and yes, Colorado's schedule would be party central!

If we know where he sits, everyone can "accidentally" dump their drinks on him.

146-149. Im sure you will all find me

146-149? What does that even mean? You have four sections' worth of seats?

Also, you have seats in 146, which is entirely reserved for athletic department use? Interesting.

My season tix at tcf are better than yours!

I'm allmost 100 % positive that my life is better then yours in any metric you choose, so if you really want to brag about how your mythical tickets are better then mine...good for you. If it keeps you off the street from threatening elected officials again, then frankly its probably a win-win....

I find it even more laughable now! He doesn't even know how to fake a season ticket location! This is choice!

Top Bottom