How many drunkards, tipplers, souses, and lushes are on this board?

Do you consider yourself a drunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drunk driving is punishable with jail time but being stupid is not. A drunk driver goes to jail, while a stupid or elderly or texting driver may be more dangerous, but they get a pass.

White Castle serves booze now?
That would remove a step in the process! Then all you would need is airsickness bags at each booth along with a bed with an ugly fat chick next to it.

How about current college coaches. You can pick 3 to get drunk with. Who is it?

For me: Fleck, Leach, and Kiffin.

That’s a great hypothetical.

At a pirate bar in Savannah with Leach, at a slumber party with Harbaugh, and at a crawfish boil on the bayou with Orgeron.

Drunk driving is punishable with jail time but being stupid is not. A drunk driver goes to jail, while a stupid or elderly or texting driver may be more dangerous, but they get a pass.

Most elderly drivers are more dangerous than kids. They will drive five under the speed limit in the wrong lane and act like you're the asshole when you look over while passing them.

Leach, Brent Venables and Mike Gundy.

I'd like to tell Bret Bielema to meet us where ever we end up going, show up late (on purpose), have a drink with him (BB would be at a tipping point), and then watch the spectacle BB would create from a distance. That alone would be funny. I can only imagine what Leach and Gundy would say making fun of him.

Last edited:

Leach is a Mormon. Does he even drink?
I might pick Ed Orgeron. Guy seems hilarious.

But you have to imagine them drunk. I think it would be extremely entertaining.
I mean, based on the suggestions made thus far... yes it would.

Leach:
giphy.gif

Gundy:
w620-5abcf43efac62d51c2b6bcc3e68a47d3.jpg

Freshwater:
source.gif

Fleck:
maxresdefault.jpg

Orgeron:
giphy.gif

Harbaugh:
maxresdefault.jpg