How is Oregon 13??

do we think Utah should still be 5 then? absolute wrecking to start the game from Oregon against the Utes

I watched Utah earlier and they looked like a strong defensive team with a good running game and tonight they have been disappointing.

Even a win at this point will keep them out of the playoff because their game has not looked very good.

My God, Utah can't convert on 4th and short.
Turnover on downs.

Utah looks terrible. Is their QB supposed to be good? He's made bad throws and terrible reads. Morgan puts that guy to shame. Really shows how bad the PAC-12 really is this year.

I'd be disappointed if Big Ten doesn't sweep Pac12 in head-to-head bowl games this year.

Herbert is not a great QB and yet he still wins a lot.

Is it possible to see Mark Sanchez and not think about the butt fumble?

1) If you want to see a fanbase who will be more depressed than Minnesota's was after last week, check out Utah message boards tomorrow.

2) Going for it on 4th down in opponent territory does not guarantee success or victory.

1) If you want to see a fanbase who will be more depressed than Minnesota's was after last week, check out Utah message boards tomorrow.

2) Going for it on 4th down in opponent territory does not guarantee success or victory.

Very similar situation.
Had third and 1-2. Ran left. No gain.
Fourth down, same call.

Don't know why they didn't RUTM either play.

Went for it, Oregon drove down, scored.

I've wondered about Utah all season. Soft schedule.

I would love for the Gophers to play a Pac 12 team in the bowl this year. I think they would matchup well.
Does this game have any impact on the Gophers bowl scenario?

For the fourth time in six seasons, the PAC champion will have 2 or more losses, and will not make the CFP!

Embarrassing

Wonder if they drop to 18 with their loss?
We have a better win, and our two losses were both to higher ranked teams.

Made me chuckle. Committee representative: something something first impressions unimpressive non-con wins bias prejudice eye test shoulder shrug

The committee is really struggling this year. What a mess.

Holiday I think would be the best chance and we were already there recently (Claeys last game, win over Wash St).

I believe in the near future the Big Ten is picking up another bowl game vs the PAC, to be played in either the new Las Vegas or new Los Angeles NFL stadium.

No way Minnesota is behind Oregon and Utah now (in a sane world).

NCAA is doing everything it can to rig rankings so that PAC-12 can sneak in. At some point, it's time to turn it into the Power Four instead of Power Five.

No way Minnesota is behind Oregon and Utah now (in a sane world).

NCAA is doing everything it can to rig rankings so that PAC-12 can sneak in. At some point, it's time to turn it into the Power Four instead of Power Five.
If Clemson was not in the ACC, it would never have a team in CFP. Way weaker as a conference than Pac12.

If Clemson was not in the ACC, it would never have a team in CFP. Way weaker as a conference than Pac12.
Clemson built their football brand cleaning-up in a basketball conference, where most of the competition has no commitment to their football programs.

Clemson built their football brand cleaning-up in a basketball conference, where most of the competition has no commitment to their football programs.
Right, so dropping the Pac12 to have the Power 4 makes no sense. Did you read the post I responded to?

Right, so dropping the Pac12 to have the Power 4 makes no sense. Did you read the post I responded to?

Yes I did. Agree the Pac 12 is no worse than the ACC (and probably better).

The ACC, Big 12 and PAC 12 would probably have to merge, then split into 2 equal conferences (for football) to be similar in strength to the Big Ten.

Yes I did. Agree the Pac 12 is no worse than the ACC (and probably better).

The ACC, Big 12 and PAC 12 would probably have to merge, then split into 2 equal conferences (for football) to be similar in strength to the Big Ten.
So two 19 team conferences...not likely.

So two 19 team conferences...not likely.

Impossible, for dozens of reasons. The biggest, it seems, is OK (and TX) have the easiest path to the CFP. They have no reason to change anything unless forced to.

No it doesn’t. It may, however, increase the chances in many cases.

Impossible, for dozens of reasons. The biggest, it seems, is OK (and TX) have the easiest path to the CFP. They have no reason to change anything unless forced to.
Clemson has the easiest path.

Holiday I think would be the best chance and we were already there recently (Claeys last game, win over Wash St).

I believe in the near future the Big Ten is picking up another bowl game vs the PAC, to be played in either the new Las Vegas or new Los Angeles NFL stadium.
Starting next year, the Las Vegas Bowl has a 6 year agreement to have the Pac vs 3 years of BIG and 3 years of SEC in the new Allegiant(Raiders) stadium. Will be a higher placed bowl game.

They need to upgrade and move the bowl that was in the 49ers stadium to the new LA stadium.

Top Bottom