How good is Athan Kaliakmanis?

He's got a good arm thats for sure. Feel pretty good about him for the next few years.

He was playing against backups in a game that was over. So he looked great, but let's wait until he's in a game with everything on the line...

I don't understand this. Would you rather be the #2 behind a completely unproven starter in a successful program that trusts you or the new guy at a worse program?
I actually don't think he will being a home town kid. I think if he was going to he would have e this year. But I wanted to hear what others thought.

Nice arm, but hard to say on total package until he’s playing under pressure against P5. No doubt there will be a contingent looking to hook Morgan at the first sign of adversity surely coming down the pike in as soon as a few weeks. Have to trust the coaches aren't riding the wrong horse.

Looks good so far. He hits the requisite physical and bus factors for P5 starter, and by all appearances seems like a nice guy and family to root for to boot.

Went to one of the practices. I have no idea of his overall QB ability, but this much I DO know: his arm strength is jaw dropping. It's very visibly on a different level.
Watching him and the other QBs on the team throw, is like watching Jhoan Duran and Dylan Bundy throw a baseball.

I don't understand this. Would you rather be the #2 behind a completely unproven starter in a successful program that trusts you or the new guy at a worse program?
Seems to be a popular thing to do these days. I hope he stays.

Nice arm, but hard to say on total package until he’s playing under pressure against P5. No doubt there will be a contingent looking to hook Morgan at the first sign of adversity surely coming down the pike in as soon as a few weeks. Have to trust the coaches aren't riding the wrong horse.

Looks good so far. He hits the requisite physical and bus factors for P5 starter, and by all appearances seems like a nice guy and family to root for to boot.
If things go correctly, he should get some gametime next week.

giphy.gif

Someone post Coney Dirt’s tweet about him torching the first team D on scout team last year.

He was playing against backups in a game that was over. So he looked great, but let's wait until he's in a game with everything on the line...
Great analysis. How is arm strength and accuracy tied to your passive aggressive fandom?

I hope they still have the Cole Kramer wildcat package this season. It was very effective last season.

Kirk didn't run it his first time here, so who knows? If I were him, I would wait until the MSU game to answer that question.

Top Bottom