How do we finish out the 2012 recruiting class?

Pharmacy Goper nailed it. If we can get a WR (i.e. Gregory), a DT, and a "surprise," someone like O'Connor, McDonald or Johnson switching, this will be a nice class.
Absolutely right.

"@JWhitlow_2
Ready to OV to Minnesota and Ole Miss..ready for everything so I can decide!
Retweeted by Matt O'Connell"

Two visits from more Florida kids on Jan 20, Coach Miller continues to stir the pot in Florida.

DT 3* Pedro Sibea 6/3 251 a Louisville verbal and same HS as our DE Cockrein
DE 2* Roosevelt Donaldson 6/3 250 4.9

http://minnesota.scout.com/2/1141052.html

David Kenney - offers from Minnesota, Iowa, Iowa State, and Indiana

Tim Kimbrough - offers from Minnesota, North Carolina, Indiana, Cincinnati, Iowa, Penn State, and Pudue

Elijah Daniel - probably a reach, offers from Oklahoma, Ohio State, Tennessee, Florida, etc.

Another 2013 offer went out. Tedric Thompson an athlete from Valencia, CA. Any relation to current gopher Cedric Thompson?

Nice film. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU--ImQAx3A

Brock Vereen is from Valencia (CA) (same school as Tedric Thompson)

It's odd, because Kill and Co. didn't offer a single player from the West Coast or Mtn. West this year. I hope that was just a fluke, because I think there's more potential for us out West (less competition) than there is in the Deep South (minus Florida)

It's odd, because Kill and Co. didn't offer a single player from the West Coast or Mtn. West this year. I hope that was just a fluke, because I think there's more potential for us out West (less competition) than there is in the Deep South (minus Florida)

Isn't O'Connor from Colorado?

Cedric Thompson is from CA
Harris was out of a JuCo in AZ and a West Coast guy before that (supposedly an ASU commit but didn't get the grades per ASU fans)

Isn't O'Connor from Colorado?

The rumors have been that Limegrover is putting the full court press on O'Connor, but he doesn't show a Minnesota offer (at least not yet) on any of the recruiting websites.

Top Bottom