How did Coyle let this happen?

I mean it’s not that misleading. It’s not like that 2022 class was heads and shoulders better than anything pitino brought in at the end. They could all be considered in the same ball park of each other.

At the end of the day let’s hope Ben can get more out of his high end recruiting then Whalen has.
Interesting, you think Whalen's freshmen are underperforming.

Interesting, you think Whalen's freshmen are underperforming.
wins and losses....she always seems to bring in quality recruiting classes. but the wins and loses never show up

but yes i have gone to 2 of their games this year as my daughter is hooked on Braun & Heyer. lets hope both 2022 recruiting classes elevate both our bball programs over the next 4 years!

lol of course in hind site.....i said on paper. which thats all we can go on with the 2022 class. 1/2 a season in is way too early to judge.
That's true that it's too early to judge, and I would say that this year's freshmen would really have to disintegrate badly to not end up better than the 2019 class of Bryan Greenlee, Sam Freeman, and Tre Williams along with Ihnen in 2019. 24/7 may not have had their synapses firing when they rated that 2019 class.

Off to another great start in 22-23.
MBB 0-4
WBB 1-4
Neither coach has ever defeated a team in the top half of the BIG10 since being gifted the head coaching position. Facts.
Wait, didn’t we beat MI and Rutgers Last year?

Rutgers was tied 4th and Michigan was tied for 7th? At least that’s my memory.

By the way, what does the one word sentence “facts.” mean?

Top Bottom