How are guys that transferred away from MN doing?

Good luck to Brady and Texas Tech, too. Really wish Brady were still here, but he’s got to be where he is comfortable with his situation. And closer to home means a lot. 👍🏼
Yes Sir, I believe Texas Tech is the right fit for him, and they do sling that football around. I enjoyed watching the Minnesota vs New Mexico State game. Minnesota should do well this year. They looked good.

When there is an opportunity join a culture of puking your way to hoodie-free manly manhood - you take it and you don’t look back! Well, other than looking back to confirm the guy you were blocking is the one that got the sack.
Esezi Otomewo owned Bryce Benhart.

Watch Benhart against Otomewo at the 8:06 mark:

Nothing is complete without my all-time favorite Jon Johnston rant after the Huskers lost to Minnesota last season:

After reading the Jay Sawvel comments, I checked and he's now the DC at Wyoming on Craig Bohl's staff. Prior to that he was at Wake Forest for a season plus 4 games and was fired and out of football for over a year.

Esezi Otomewo owned Bryce Benhart.

Watch Benhart against Otomewo at the 8:06 mark:

Nothing is complete without my all-time favorite Jon Johnston rant after the Huskers lost to Minnesota last season:

Nice find here Hungan. Looking at the tape, he routinely was owned by Otomewo. Around the 7 to 8 minute mark, I caught him being beat (and trying to hold). He looks to be the weak link in the line.

One more thing; the fact that he got beat so bad in the 4th quarter of the game shows he wasn't in the best of shape. Actually, after seeing this, we did dodge a bullet and a waste of a scholarship.

Nice find here Hungan. Looking at the tape, he routinely was owned by Otomewo. Around the 7 to 8 minute mark, I caught him being beat (and trying to hold). He looks to be the weak link in the line.

One more thing; the fact that he got beat so bad in the 4th quarter of the game shows he wasn't in the best of shape. Actually, after seeing this, we did dodge a bullet and a waste of a scholarship.
he's fine now -- he's probably thrown up at least 20 times in the last month.

The Husker Board is getting rug burns about Bryce Benhart.

Ky Thomas only 2 carries in a big win for Kansas over WVU in OT. Appears to be the third or fourth option at RB. Emilien and Boyd no catches. Gordon and Cheney appear to have major roles on a bad USF defense.

Ky Thomas only 2 carries in a big win for Kansas over WVU in OT. Appears to be the third or fourth option at RB. Emilien and Boyd no catches. Gordon and Cheney appear to have major roles on a bad USF defense.
MJ Anderson and Itayvion Brown are guys I’d still like to see in Maroon and Gold but apparently neither of them did anything yesterday so what do I know.

MJ Anderson and Itayvion Brown are guys I’d still like to see in Maroon and Gold but apparently neither of them did anything yesterday so what do I know.
MJ Anderson made the play to win the game but was offsides so it didn’t count. Whoops

I was disappointed when MJ Anderson left as well, but he's just a backup in Ames like he was here.

Looks like Brown saw some action this week, but no stats in week one. Maybe got some action in their blowout win.

Irving with another nice game for Oregon. Ky Thomas only two carries, he appears third or fourth on the depth chart with three other sophomores.

I respect What Bucky and Thomas did last year (OL had a lot to do with their success), but I’m more excited for what these backs will do this year.

Top Bottom