How are guys that transferred away from MN doing?

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
I’ll start… Ky Thomas’ Kansas squad is blowing Tennessee Tech out at halftime. Our guy Ky has contributed -2 yards to the Kansas halftime total of 65 rushing yards. Looks like he is sharing the rushing load with others. Perhaps the second half will be more kind to his stat line.

Attachments

• 8E2B77F8-E74B-4AB9-9C29-37C4264A74BE.jpeg
    8E2B77F8-E74B-4AB9-9C29-37C4264A74BE.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 21

I’ll start… Ky Thomas’ Kansas squad is blowing Tennessee Tech out at halftime. Our guy Ky has contributed -2 yards to the Kansas halftime total of 65 rushing yards. Looks like he is sharing the rushing load with others. Perhaps the second half will be more kind to his stat line.
That’s a bummer for him - assuming PT was reason for transfer?

Not a transfer, but former commit Sam Jackson got some action for TCU and scored a td, looks like he was used as kind of a wildcat qb.

Anyone know if Itayvion Brown got in for MSU? Didn’t see him in any of the highlights, looks like they moved him to DE.

Cheney/Gordon and USF just gave up a 75 yard td run on the first play of the game.

Grass isn't always greener especially when your OL can't block so you don't even get to see the grass

MJ Anderson had 1 tackle for Iowa State. Plays Iowa next week

TT has about 400 passing yards and have targeted 13 different players. Boyd is not one of them.
Saw that...wonder if he is injured or just buried on the depth chart.

Not a transfer, but I felt good that Hank Bachmeier would choose the Gophers. In the first 20 minutes vs Oregon State, he has turned the ball over 3 times.

Annexstad was 16/24 for 186 and 2 int against UW (one int returned 100 yards for a td).

Not a transfer, but I felt good that Hank Bachmeier would choose the Gophers. In the first 20 minutes vs Oregon State, he has turned the ball over 3 times.
Max Duggan was a miss in that same class I believe. He looked good early in his career for TCU, but appears to no longer be the starter there.

Top Bottom