Hole Poll: Who will be second on the Gophers 2021 team in rushing yards?

Hole Poll: Who will be second on the Gophers 2021 team in rushing yards?

• Trey Potts

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Cam Wiley

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Bryce Williams

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Ky Thomas

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Tanner Morgan

• Other

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Assuming Mo leads the team in rushing yards by a wide margin, who do you think will be 2nd in the team in rushing yards?

I went with Cam. I think he's going to get some solid snaps and I predict he rushes for around 350 yards. Next year he's over 1000.

I voted for Trey Potts.

Staying injury-free is the key.

It's heartbreaking what happened to Jason Williamson.

Trey if he can stay healthy...A more dynamic runner than Wiley and PJ's preferred second back.
Agreed. Potts is my vote as well. I've said this before, but he appears to have some of the "it" that Mo has in terms of vision, elusiveness, cutting ability, etc. He's not Mo, but I think in this zone-heavy offense he's the best proxy.

Potts is the natural choice. Wiley could become a home run hitter. But I’m a contrarian. So I’m going with Bryce W. Mature, fast, strong runner, especially when bouncing to the outside. Has a little trouble seeing the hole on the inside, but if the team plays to Bryce’s strengths rather than weaknesses when he is in, he could find a role.

Potts is the natural choice. Wiley could become a home run hitter. But I’m a contrarian. So I’m going with Bryce W. Mature, fast, strong runner, especially when bouncing to the outside. Has a little trouble seeing the hole on the inside, but if the team plays to Bryce’s strengths rather than weaknesses when he is in, he could find a role.
Bryce behind a dominant line has a lot of big play potential! Potts is the natural choice and Wiley is right there too, but I wanted to give Bryce a little love too!

Went with Potts for many of the reasons listed above but hope Ky or bucky blow up and we have something special long term.

Bryce behind a dominant line has a lot of big play potential! Potts is the natural choice and Wiley is right there too, but I wanted to give Bryce a little love too!
Well this isn’t what I was expecting when I made this choice… but I’ve always appreciated Bryce!

Top Bottom