Hole Poll: Who is your Gophers MVP in dominating win over Colorado?

Who is your Gopher MVP?

• Offensive line

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Defensive line

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

Through three games.....the offense has put up 31, 31, and 30 points. That's pretty good. But 63 yards, 4 sacks, and 8 tackles for loss? That rocks against a P5 opponent. The front seven was getting into the backfield.....and on plays that they didn't......the defensive backfield locked down the opposing receivers.

MVP is the entire defense. But if I lean one player.....I'll go with Thomas Rush. He was breathing down their QB's neck all game long.

Through three games.....the offense has put up 31, 31, and 30 points. That's pretty good. But 63 yards, 4 sacks, and 8 tackles for loss? That rocks against a P5 opponent. The front seven was getting into the backfield.....and on plays that they didn't......the defensive backfield locked down the opposing receivers.

MVP is the entire defense. But if I lean one player.....I'll go with Thomas Rush. He was breathing down their QB's neck all game long.
Love it. Great breakdown. This was a fantastic defensive show. I don't ever remember numbers like this.

Top Bottom