Hoiberg/Nebraska RUMOR

you state an opinion.

then you claim you're right.

and then you say the discussion is over.

that's not winning.

that is taking your ball and going home.

which is a move most often associated with children - or at least childish thinking. some people outgrow that. some apparently don't.
1639611284045.png

But still talented enough to beat almost anyone if they get their act together on the floor. If the situation is as dysfunctional as it is sounding, that may be a tall order.
isn't that a direct result of poor coaching?

Pretty much every thread is evolving into MplsGopherhole.com.
Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him.

click on his name, select ignore, done.

Got it?

"Know" about "what"? You're just playing word/semantics games with what "it" was, and what it means to "know".

If there had been actual proof of an institutional scheme and cover-up, there would have been penalties. There weren't, because there wasn't.

Just telling it how it is, not how you want it to be.
No I am not. The entire administration knew about the scam classes and they didn't even pretend to hide it. Just because you speak out of your butt and double down when challenged doesn't change the truth.

Of course you seem to enjoy making yourself look like a fool so please keep going!

edit: banned again. What a friggin idiot.

No I am not. The entire administration knew about the scam classes and they didn't even pretend to hide it. Just because you speak out of your butt and double down when challenged doesn't change the truth.

Of course you seem to enjoy making yourself look like a fool so please keep going!

edit: banned again. What a friggin idiot.
i'm sure mplsgopher_fan will return

Anyone know what he did to push himself over the edge this time?

Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him.

click on his name, select ignore, done.

Got it?
This is a normal reaction.

What a great reprieve from the piggies this thread was..... Btw... Pigs are the second greatest companion next to dogs.....

Haha you can't make it up, the classic sign of an asshole.

Everybody hates me, but I won't look in the mirror, reevaluate, or change anything whatsoever.

The problem MUST be everybody else.
9tSl.gif

What if you’re right…

Evidently there is nothing to this story and nothing new developing.
Sorry y'all. This thread is my fault. The story was "supposedly" coming out today via USA Today, but seeing nothing it was likely just a Creighton fan stirring the pot. I tried to make it clear in the OP that this was a Twitter rumor, but could have probably done better. Just wanted to share in case the smoke was actually indicative of a fire.

Plus just saw this tweet from their AD this week, so it is likely not true. Sad. Face.

Well heck yeah, if he has assured you Trev that there are no problems then of course there aren't any.
What a tool!

Well heck yeah, if he has assured you Trev that there are no problems then of course there aren't any.
What a tool!
No kidding.

Police: "El Chapo, are you dealing drugs?"

El Chapo: "No"

Police: "OK, nothing to see here."

Just like with Frost, Nebby Media is handling Hoiberg's hangers with kid gloves. I wouldn't write these rumors off just yet. The amount of cheerleading and damage control the media does down there is insane.

Top Bottom