Hodger's Final "Field of 65" Projection for 2009

With the Mississippi St. win, I think he was perfect.

Congratulations

WOW - count me in as very impressed - especially with the Miss St - St Mary's call.

Thanks RPI Guy.

Congrats on your second career perfect prediction. Very impressive work year after year.

I've got to add may congrats to the chior as well SS! I've very much enjoyed your analysis and insights. I've learned from you along the way too. Very, very impressive.

Kudos, SS! I agree with the others. Your insight is great. It's even more fun when the Gophers are in the mix! And great job nailing it!!

Congrats to SS for a great job, and a sincere Thank You for all the work you put in. :)

Hodger is the Best

Now just share with me your bracket picks, please.

Nice job, Hodger. You are getting your due from this board. You are a great contributor all season long and not jsut during bubble watch.

I hope you all had a great time in Indy, and your parents didn't blow a gasket when Sparty went down.

Fantasitc Job!!

I've been touting your presentations to some others.....and now I have the evidence to show them!!

I'd have Hodger do my taxes but I'm afraid he wouldn't overlook anything!:rolleyes:

SS/Hodger - I can only shake my head. You are the man with this stuff....are you on the actual selection committee? ;)

Actually, a friend of mine kept telling me there is no way we get in. Between PSU having a better B10 record, falling off the last 10 games, etc. he swore we wouldn't get in. I kept telling him about this 'guy on GOpherhole' who knows his stuff like no other!! :) Nice job AGAIN!

Great job - getting the entire field right is mighty impressive!

It might even be more impressive that you even nailed the top 2 teams in with Wisconsin & Arizona. Most people had Wisconsin in as a lock but the seedings show them barely making it which you called.

Nice!!

Great Job again Hodger...your analysis/contributions to this board are amazing, as well as the others like Bleed, Lady, Snowman, Coolhand, and all the others. This prompted me to give a small donation to the hole, one which is a long time coming. The information you all provide is well worth it.

Thank you!

Seriously Impressive

Hodger--Congratulations! I am impressed yet again. You are the best. :) -Joe

Holy Crap, Hodger! You got them ALL? You really need to look into a new profession - it's a shame you're not doing this for $$$!

Top Bottom