Hijacking Threads

Duluthguy

Reaction score
I read this forum in the very slim hope that I will read some news I've missed elsewhere or perhaps to gain another perspective on Gopher football. Unfortunately, that is becoming more and more difficult. Almost every thread quickly degenerates into an ugly shouting match between the pro and anti-Brewster camps. Look at threads such as the one about Gray and the Insight Bowl or the one about Shady and Floyd's escapade. The main the topic is quickly overlooked as both sides go on the attack. If you want to bash or kiss Brewster, start another redundant thread of your own. Otherwise, go sit in the corner until you learn to play well with others.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.
brick.jpg

Duluth, what you just said in your OP is exactly why the Rick Mons thread titled "--oops wrong forum--" is the best thread in the history of GopherHole.

The entire forum is filled with thread-jacking, flaming, trolling, etc and those in 'power' don't seem to care. It's a sad state, but once you wade through the immature BS, there are a few posters who give credible insight on a given topic. *shrug* not like we have any other forum to go to.... you'll get used to it. :-(

I blame it on Doogie.

I read this forum in the very slim hope that I will read some news I've missed elsewhere or perhaps to gain another perspective on Gopher football. Unfortunately, that is becoming more and more difficult. Almost every thread quickly degenerates into an ugly shouting match between the pro and anti-Brewster camps. Look at threads such as the one about Gray and the Insight Bowl or the one about Shady and Floyd's escapade. The main the topic is quickly overlooked as both sides go on the attack. If you want to bash or kiss Brewster, start another redundant thread of your own. Otherwise, go sit in the corner until you learn to play well with others.

Absolutely. BTW, I have an issue with not receiving enough options here. It's either bash or kiss, no other choice when I refuse to do either. And I don't want to play well with others. I'd prefer not to have any playmates. That's because playmates can cause expansive rifts to open between husbands and wives. Which isn't good because couples are an important asset to American society. BTW, my assets have been decreasing lately, how about yours?

My point is, I agree and disagree. And we all know what that means.

hodgepodge

Just as predicted Andy Katz posted an ESPN report about not conting out Bo Ryan

I'm so proud. With one simple thread I have brought intelligent, insightful discourse back to Gopher Hole.

I'm so proud. With one simple thread I have brought intelligent, insightful discourse back to Gopher Hole.

It's amazing what one can accomplish if you just let your mind believe it. :clap:

I just hijacked the Davis for OC thread!

I am going to hijack the "oops wrong forum" thread and turn it into the "Davis for OC" thread

Schnoods to be appointed Secretary of Agriculture and will issue a news release making ice cream our national food. :clap: :clap: :clap:

..........Then I would further nominate Dr. Don as the new Surgeon General!

I will accept if so asked. Now to consider the choices for national ice cream flavor.

Top Bottom