hi

Having a vagina: the ultimate insult.

Anyways, I'm gonna be there.

Hey, that's only to offend the Badger fans. Considering their precious 'Bucky' claimed to be male, being called Becky, rightfully so, should be a big insult to the Sconnies.

I should know, I grew up there.

Considering their precious 'Bucky' claimed to be male, being called Becky, rightfully so, should be a big insult to the Sconnies.

I should know, I grew up there.

That's the funny thing. It's never really received as an insult at all... it's more of a raised eyebrow followed by a burst of laughter. You folks need some better ammo.

And since you grew up here, you ARE a Sconnie like it or not!

That's the funny thing. It's never really received as an insult at all... it's more of a raised eyebrow followed by a burst of laughter. You folks need some better ammo.

And since you grew up here, you ARE a Sconnie like it or not!

Wasn't born there, so I don't think I am. Although it was fun to be the center of attention (as one of the few Minnesota homers).

And trust me.. I've gotten quite a few Becky fans irritated with that comment.

EDIT: Nothing like commanding 70,000 Becky fans to point at me and chanting, "A$$ HOLE!!" Was a great feeling.. nothing like it. I felt like Hulk Hogan when he defected to the nWo, or HHH when commanded the McMahon-Helmsley DX era.

All I have to do is bring up the topic of college football to most Gopher fans and for some reason that's enough to automatically get irritated!

All I have to do is bring up the topic of college football to most Gopher fans and for some reason that's enough to automatically get irritated!

6-0
18-11
59-52-8

No...all you have to do is keep showing up where you're not wanted to prove that you are a jackhole.

Top Bottom