hi

Reaction score
Gophers @ Wisconsin

So who's all planning to be in Madison October 9th?
HC2010_themelogo.jpg-200x

Welcome Gophers!

Would love to.. Can't, but would love to.

BTW, the image you have there has a typo. BECKY Badger. =)

Just got my tickets in the mail today. Looking forward to some more of that warm hospitality you can only get in Madison.

I think there is a fair chance I might be able to manuever my schedule around to possible be in attendance.:rolleyes:

Will be there if the wife lets me go. I will steal the skunk head and not give it back.

I will be there and sporting my gold clothing

Dont have tickets to the game but will be down there and watching at one of the bars close to the stadium. Did that in 2008 and had a better time then actaully going into the game.

I'll be in Madison for my 6th or 7th consectitive MN/WI game in Madison. I would love to see a MN win in Madison someday soon. I had no confidence in Mason winning in Madison but at least Brewster kept the team in the game past the first quarter 2 years ago.

Now I feel bad about the whole mangina thing.

I'm sorry, I really do like Vaginas. Really I do.

I'm heading to Madison with a group of 8. Should be interesting being Homecoming weekend down there.......oh boy.

Party of 8 (2 gophs and 6 beckys)

I wish I could go, one of my best friends lives there and I always tell him what a traitor he is for jumping in the Becky bandwagon.

Add 4 more gopher fans in the mix!

Do we know if the U sold out its allotment this year for the game in Madison?

I'll be there. Getting in on Friday afternoon to take in the parade and activities (read: drink), watch the game on Saturday, then continue my road trip with the significant other to Niagra Falls, Boston, NYC, back through Chicago. Good start to a week.5 trip.

We'll be making the short trek from Kenosha County to cheer on the Maroon and Gold - this will be my 10th MINN-WIS game in 11 years (missed the '02 game to perform in the indoor MB concert) and would never miss another!

Who's got the lowdown on tickets?

Is that Gorilla talking about vaginas again?

The Rescooter Family will be there. 8 of us in all (4 Gophers, 2 Badgers, 2 future Twin Gophers).

I have it on good authority that Paul Bunyan never stepped foot in Wisconsin during his lifetime, and that he is spinning in his giant grave (in Keliher, MN) over the filthy Wisconsinite fingerprints on his axe.

I'll be there!

(With 80,000 other Badger Fans eagerly waiting to beat the bloody bejezus out of the gerbils...!)

Should be a really great atmosphere in Madison. Homecoming definitely adds a big boost of excitement and the fact that we get to beat Minnesota at the main event should make it extra special. Either way, it's going to be crazy and a ton of fun- nothing like Badger Game Day in our historic Camp Randall Stadium.

Hope all of you mud ducks can make it! (We are proud and enjoy hosting visiting fans here and encourage any and all who can to come!)

I have it on good authority that Paul Bunyan never stepped foot in Wisconsin during his lifetime, and that he is spinning in his giant grave (in Keliher, MN) over the filthy Wisconsinite fingerprints on his axe.

Haha! Great post.

Top Bottom