Henderson's recruitment by OSU-ESPN

Ole

Reaction score
Just watched the video Rittenberg has linked up with footage from Seantrel's official visit to OSU.
A few things:
Cris Carter was there an talked to SH, isn't that prohibited, former players involved in recruitment? maybe it was a "chance meeting", I suppose that's not against any rule.
The OSU president met SH and his mom, I wonder if that's common?
Tressel has a daughter at Hamline? and she tutors Cretin kids for ACT prep? Interesting connection there.
Tressel seemed genuine in the video.

Jim Tressel's brother Dick was once the head coach at Hamline and Dick's son Luke who used to be on the Gophers' staff under Mason went there as well. So there is a Tressel connection to Hamline.

Jim Tressel's brother Dick was once the head coach at Hamline and Dick's son Luke who used to be on the Gophers' staff under Mason went there as well. So there is a Tressel connection to Hamline.

Interesting. Small world I guess.

Ole, can you put up a link for this? I'd like to watch and for some reason cannot find it at all. Thanks!

Dick Tressel eventually became AD there IIRC.

Just watched the video Rittenberg has linked up with footage from Seantrel's official visit to OSU.
A few things:
Cris Carter was there an talked to SH, isn't that prohibited, former players involved in recruitment? maybe it was a "chance meeting", I suppose that's not against any rule.
Tressel has a daughter at Hamline? and she tutors Cretin kids for ACT prep? Interesting connection there.

And we wonder why some of these kids are so full of themselves? Jeebus....:rolleyes:

I wonder if Carter talked about how his time in Columbus led to chemical dependency, which followed him to the Eagles and led to his eventual release (you all know the rest)?

I doubt that came up.

C.C's Son

A few things:

I think Carter's son plays for OSU. If I'm right ins't there some rule where he is absolved from any NCAA rules about contact with recruits?

"I think Carter's son plays for OSU. If I'm right ins't there some rule where he is absolved from any NCAA rules about contact with recruits?"

What about Snoop Dogg and Will Farrell hanging on the sidelines at USC games while recruits are there, how does that work? Are they not speaking to the recruits? What's the dealio and how do we get Prince, MB3, Maroney & Dungy to star strike some kids for the U?

Cris Carter should just go away. Great player. Awful teammate.

Top Bottom