Help the BB Team: Cory Joseph visit

FWIW- Cory Joseph is a very highly ranked point guard recruit, brother of Devoe Joseph (currently on team). Landing him would be huge as we are up against the big boys.

Cory is indeed a very important recruit and I would hope that the football folks would be willing to help out. I mean it's Halloween, Michigan State is playing at the Bank in a night game, and Cory Joseph will be there. Sounds like it could be a festive occasion all the way around!!!!:);)

Hopefully some of the students make some Cory Joseph signs. I believe that when Devoe committed, he mentioned how great it was to see the signs for him.

Hopefully some of the students make some Cory Joseph signs. I believe that when Devoe committed, he mentioned how great it was to see the signs for him.

He did indeed. Wouldn't mind having a sense of de ja vu all over again!!!!;)

He did!
GH: When you came to The Barn, you were met with an overwhelming amount of “we want Joseph” cheers and signs, did that play into your decision?
DJ: Oh definitely. Just this year, the fans knew who I was, and there was so much great support from them, and they really wanted me to come there. It definitely helped me make my decision.

Devoe Joseph Interview

Fan support does make a difference, and it would be HUGE to get this kid!

Hopefully the student section pulls through, WE NEED CORY JOSEPH!

Signs, chants whatever we can get would be awesome!

YES!

Agreed, this is a huge weekend for both the FB and BB teams. Let's make sure we walk away with at least 1 victory and hopefully 2! (CJ commit, Goph win).

Signs, Chants, etc. Have some stuff ready.

Top Bottom