Help...please list your favorite All-Negative GH posters

I find it a little hilarious that someone I never heard of is posting this thread. I also find it a little hilarious that this idiot is taking issue with negative posts when our program is in yet another tailspin. And yet, because I am stupid, I will respond. But I will name my favorite posters:

#1 for all time: Buckysdead. His ability to insult people remains unmatched in history.
#2: Schnoodler, but I don't know why. Maybe because of the way he uses the English language.
#3: Kelly Leeks until he faked his own death.

Wasn't around for the death faking. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Kelly Leeks was an awesome poster, super funny, always insulting and prolific. I always read his posts because he was my fave. Then, someone reported that he was in a car accident on the way back from an away gopher fb game. The poster gave extremely realistic updates on his hospitalization. Then, one day, the updater reported that Kelly Leeks died from his injuries. Then, it turned out it was all faked. Not funny.

I honestly do not know if he/she ever posted on GH or not... But on the Star/Trib blogs used to be (haven't heard from him/her lately there either), however he/she was from Florida...Does anyone recognize the name jmarksor?

I know of this poster, but not personaly. This troll always starts something negative about MN sports. Good call DD

Way back

Was it flafan, or flanfan. Should have been flamefan

Bob39 is still alive and well on Gopherillustrated

Not trying to advertise for the other site, but he still post, spelling and interesting grammar
and all at the Rivals site. It is a good chuckle everytime he has one of those post where you say
like Homer Simpson "Doh" what did he just say? Seems like a loyal legit Gopher fan even with his gripe about recruiting.

I miss November 6, 1999 and his penchant for numbering sentences in his posts.

I agree 100%. Buckysdead was hilarious, especially on the OT Board, which is now as boring as can be.

What the hell ever happened to him??? Come back Buckysdead.

One time, he was talking about buckyville.com and called it "hooterville or some damn thing." That simple humor made me laugh for like 4 days.

OT Board, which is now as boring as can be.

i know. there is a three page thread on larry david pissing on a picture of jesus. at least that was the auspice under which the argument started. i'm sure by now it is BGA1 versus Jamiche for 2 and a half pages.

what ever happened to shinyclothes?

There might be some new candidates for this honor tonight of there's another 20+ point loss.

i know. there is a three page thread on larry david pissing on a picture of jesus. at least that was the auspice under which the argument started. i'm sure by now it is BGA1 versus Jamiche for 2 and a half pages.

what ever happened to shinyclothes?

You are pretty close to being correct on the first point.

Whoever "is" Shinyclothes.... is missed..

I haven't been on here too long, but the people that bug me always seem to come from the football board. Some think it's OK to hurl insults and get personal simply because they don't agree with what another person has to say. At times, I feel some members are not receptive to those who may not agree with how things are going with the Gophers' program. Even if this person brings up legitimate facts, or states a well-rounded opinion, he/she simply gets chewed up and spit out. I wish this place was open to more discussions than brutal arguments. Way too much "rah-rah Gophers" sometimes.
However, with all that said, most people on here seem to be well-educated fans with intelligent threads and opinions. In fact, I often find myself coming here first for information on Minnesota athletics.

PS- Don't say anything negative about the Gophers around Bronko Nigurski (I think that's how you spell it).

Was it flafan, or flanfan. Should have been flamefan

Flafan was really something, and then I think he morphed into corp00 or something like that. Generally just angry at life.

Top Bottom