Harold Legania Commits

Ski U Master

Reaction score
Gophers get 3-star DT out of New Orleans.

He seems like Brandon Kirksey 2.0. Certainly has a nice offer list.

Does anybody have a link? If true, welcome aboard Harold. Love it, a big guy who can move, you can never have too many of those. I like the Kirksey comparison.

Rivals is reporting ... impressive offer list: T. Tech, Colorado, and someone tweeted me that Ole Miss and UNC also were in the mix. I will say this about Brewster: He can recruit the D-line ... Kirksey, Edwards, and now this kid ... nice get.

It is true and his offer list was growing by the day. Higher upside than Allen IMO.

Nice nice offer list....

BSC schools offering him according to scout is 7!

None of the top tier Alabama, LSU, Fla, Tex, etc....but a very good middle of the pack list.

Welcome aboard!

I love the thought of our DL being the strength of the team. Now just need the OL to get there too and we will be getting back to the things that made the Gophers great in the past (1967, 1960, etc)

SKI-U-MAH!

GM

A solid pick up! Does this mean Allen is no longer needed?

Outstanding get, welcome aboard Harold ! Two tariffic commits from the same high school and a great football state, keep the pipeline going Brew.

Very good news. We needed this one!

Outstanding get, welcome aboard Harold ! Two tariffic commits from the same high school and a great football state, keep the pipeline going Brew.

Agreed, its great to get guys from the same school. Could be huge down the road.

This is great. Legania looks to fit the athletic DT mold that Brew prefers.

The timing of this commitment, one day after Richard Ash committed to West Virginia, makes me wonder if Legania was waiting on Ash's decision.

It also makes me wonder if we still have a chance at Beau Allen. Three DTs already in this class plus some OL who maybe could switch to DL means we may be pretty well set for this year.

This is great. Legania looks to fit the athletic DT mold that Brew prefers.

The timing of this commitment, one day after Richard Ash committed to West Virginia, makes me wonder if Legania was waiting on Ash's decision.

It also makes me wonder if we still have a chance at Beau Allen. Three DTs already in this class plus some OL who maybe could switch to DL means we may be pretty well set for this year.

I don't think you can ever have too many OL and DL. It would still be great to get Allen.

I don't think you can ever have too many OL and DL. It would still be great to get Allen.
I agree. I actually think that they could complement each other. Feeding off of the Kirksey 2.0, I'd call the combo Kirksey/ Edwards 2.0.

Sounds like it's official. Already qualified a good sign plus 18 Division 1 offers, that's pretty impressive.

LINK

Good news. As we say in 212, hip hip hoooray.

Yea we do!! As corny as that cheer is, it made me chuckle every time I heard it and it actually started catching on as the season progressed! What's next, "we've got the spirit yes we do, we've got the spirit how 'bout you?!"

Nice pick up.

Go Gophers!!

There is a sentence on the intro paragraph for GI that says "That does not mean that he is done with the recruiting process", anyone know what that means? Do we have a waffler on our hands?

According to www.GopherIllustrated.com (Makes a great Christmas present, btw) He hasn't visited anywhere except the U thus far and wants to compare us to something. FIU and TTech visits scheduled for December.

Could this be a case of both Legania and Minnesota taking reservations? Legania makes a reservation in case FIU & TTech don't measure up and we take the reservation in case Beau Allen heads out of state?

Top Bottom