Griffith and DiNardo both say this is best Minnesota team they’ve seen since they started Big Ten Network.

Name your potion. You are going to get killed by something that you eat and drink sooner or later. Life can prove fatal. A well-lived life IMHO adds to your life.
Worrying about not getting to eat delicious hot dogs can itself take years off of your life. Eating hot dogs removes that worry, giving you back more years than are lost to hot dog consumption. Mustard, made with vinegar and turmeric, extends your life. So, skip the ketchup and use mustard only on your hot dogs. Still worried? Substitute canned salmon for chili as a topping. ... You are welcome.

Last edited:

Sooo, if I somehow could eat 80 salmon a day I’d never die. Providing I skipped hot dogs too.
Do I have it right?
I have no idea, it was nearly a talking point that went with the conversation. I do find it interesting how some in the science community make correlations but don’t always count for other factors such as maybe salmon eaters are more likely to exercise, or they eat more salads, etc. if that’s not adjusted for then it may not be accurate. In my opinion it’s good to have balance. Your body can detox that if you eat good most of the other times. So have a dog 60s guy! Throw some kraut and onions on…yum!

I was watching some newscast the other day and they said new research shows that each hotdog you eat takes 36 minutes off your life! No word on how many minutes chili adds or subtracts. On another note they said salmon adds 18 minutes. (Man that sounds Cliff Clavinesque)

What happens if you can eat a salmon every 17 minutes can Joey Chestnut live forever instead of dying any minute now?

AALQ1pa.jpeg

Name your potion. You are going to get killed by something that you eat and drink sooner or later. Life can prove fatal. A well-lived life IMHO adds to your life.
You begin to die the second you are born so...

Top Bottom