Griffith and DiNardo both say this is best Minnesota team they’ve seen since they started Big Ten Network.

When does (or did) the BTN bus tour, MN edition, air? Tonight?

TIA

Watch out Big Ten! A meteorite is about to hit.

2LVJCjF.gif

That’s surprising and encouraging given how good the secondary was before with Winfield and company as well as the receivers with TJ and Bateman. Very excited to hear that the receivers are stepping up as is the secondary. I never had doubts with the Oline and I think the Dline could be the best we have had too. Going to be an fun year! Chili meter just got extra hot!

That’s surprising and encouraging given how good the secondary was before with Winfield and company as well as the receivers with TJ and Bateman. Very excited to hear that the receivers are stepping up as is the secondary. I never had doubts with the Oline and I think the Dline could be the best we have had too. Going to be an fun year! Chili meter just got extra hot!
I might even put beans in my chili for this one.

PJ Fleck says it after early Spring Practice. Now, we are hearing it from the BTN guys. There is something there to be really excited about with this Gopher team. The pot of chili is going to boil over!

We have been waiting to see Terrell Smith come out busting loose in the secondary. This could be the year. If he is finally able to harness his world-class speed, he will be very lethal right next to Jordan Howden. There's more talent behind them

The best tOSU class in years versus the best Gopher team in years. People watching on national TV are in for a treat. The Gophers didn't care how many 4 and 5 Star players PSU and Auburn had in their magical season. It's all about the Gophers system. We can't wait!

Guys, we get it, but you have got to move on from that stupid Brewster chili crap….. lol. There are plenty of current metaphors, from a real coach, that could be used.

Guys, we get it, but you have got to move on from that stupid Brewster chili crap….. lol. There are plenty of current metaphors, from a real coach, that could be us

Guys, we get it, but you have got to move on from that stupid Brewster chili crap….. lol. There are plenty of current metaphors, from a real coach, that could be used.
BAH HUMBUG!

What time shall I come over? Spread some of that on top of a hot dog with grated cheese and diced onions. It's simply delish!
I was watching some newscast the other day and they said new research shows that each hotdog you eat takes 36 minutes off your life! No word on how many minutes chili adds or subtracts. On another note they said salmon adds 18 minutes. (Man that sounds Cliff Clavinesque)

I was watching some newscast the other day and they said new research shows that each hotdog you eat takes 36 minutes off your life! No word on how many minutes chili adds or subtracts. On another note they said salmon adds 18 minutes. (Man that sounds Cliff Clavinesque)
Already living on borrowed time I guess...

If you're ever in Atlanta try The Varsity for elite dogs and grease-based cuisine...

The original is in downtown at the GT campus. They have one at one of the concourses at the Airport. It and Popeye's are always the busiest.

WARNING: Do not light a match near the rings. Highly flammable but very, very good.

1629643314891.png

"Have to"? Lighten up. I don't use the catchphrase but let people have their fun. We have bigger things to worry about like jersey colors and the proper shade of maroon. Or who took out the heating Coyles?

Last edited:

The best tOSU class in years versus the best Gopher team in years. People watching on national TV are in for a treat. The Gophers didn't care how many 4 and 5 Star players PSU and Auburn had in their magical season. It's all about the Gophers system. We can't wait!
The goal is to not have that season always seen as magical.

Name your potion. You are going to get killed by something that you eat and drink sooner or later. Life can prove fatal. A well-lived life IMHO adds to your life.

As for living long enough to die...At a certain point you’ve got to remember what Sean Connery’s character said in David Mamet’s great screenplay of “The Untouchables.” The Canadian Mounties had screwed up the ambush, Eliot Ness’s men didn’t know whether to join in. “Oh what the hell, you gotta die of something,” Connery’s character said. And they charged.

1629670390453.png
Credit to Peggy Noonan article WSJ 08/20/21,

I have a good friend who commercial fishes salmon in Alaska for six weeks every summer. They eat as much fish as they want. After the first six years or so his feet started hurting bad. Salmon might extend your life but, according to him, you have to live it with gout.

But you see, the chili is your How, it's what keeps you gROWing at a Prefontaine Pace to Change Your Best so you can complete the R.O.W. 500

But you see, the chili is your How, it's what keeps you gROWing at a Prefontaine Pace to Change Your Best so you can complete the R.O.W. 500
I like to eat hot chili on my boat. It is scrumptious. :clap:

Sooo, if I somehow could eat 80 salmon a day I’d never die. Providing I skipped hot dogs too.
Do I have it right?

Top Bottom