Great season

Here is what I see with your posts. You have ripped on several players. You have, simple as that. You didn't call them names, but you certainly ripped on them. If you are cool with that then fine, but don't expect others to let it slide. Should others call you names? No! That was pretty lame as well, but it is the Net and that is going to happen.

Yes I did rip on several players. Are they immune to being ripped? Is that not allowed here? Is this a fan forum or is this a parents/family/friends forum?

My biggest issue with your logic is with your whole, should this or that player be in the Big Ten.. Hoff belongs in the big ten for sure. The kid had an off year. With better inside play, he will shine again. In fact, every player you ripped on belongs. This is the Big Ten you know--not exactly NBA talent on every team. If there is a kid who can play a little defense, or hit some threes, or rebound, then he belongs in the conference as a good bench player. Your expectations are out of this world if you think a player like Carter doesn't belong. Every coach in the conference would love to have him. To sum it up: You appear to have a pretty good opinion of yourself and your views. That's cool, but you are basically wrong with most of them.

Sophomore Hoff did not belong in the Big Ten. Next year, if his struggles continue - his minutes will diminish and rightfully so - IMO I never said Carter doesn't belong - I simply said that if he cannot hit the mid range shot that his minutes will decrease as well, with the additions of White, Williams, Mbakwe (sp?). I also stated that Bostick disappointed my expectations - he was a JUCO all-american and he contributed very little.

To sum it up: You appear to have a pretty good opinion of yourself and your views. That's cool, but you are basically wrong with most of them.

I am not alone - see Souhan's article http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/41544472.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUjc8LDyiUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

Congrats walter - you went beyond mediocre and made it to my ignore list. Great season.

I simply disagree. Going .500 in big ten play and losing in the first round of the NCAA tourney is mediocre at best. What were the Gophers the 8th seed in the big ten tourney?

That is mediocre. You can call names all you want. Try making a valid argument.

Hey Walter...would you like the 9-win seasons back?

Top Bottom