Great Reusse Tweet

- Patrick Reusse @1500ESPN_Reusse

Update on #thesportsshow. "No violence. Sid guarantees Gophs upset of TCU. Says Archie Peyton told him Leidner was great in passing camp."

That's a good lol, with an extra lol gravied over it. Reusse has outdone himself.

https://twitter.com/1500ESPN_Reusse/status/628020573596053504

Sid also said Minnesota had the best D Coordinator in the Big Ten (can make the argument) and the best O Coordinator in the Big Ten (umm...no).

I'm sure he meant Archie Manning, but you know, it's Sid.

I'm sure he was referring to Eli Peyton. Cut the guy some slack, he's older than Lake of the Isles.

He said it last night on the Sports Show, which if you aren't watching I highly recommend you should because it is absolutely hilarious. Sid said he talked to the "Peytons" about Leidner and then when Mike Max tried to correct him he said "Archie Peyton". He did rip on Max's hair which was funny so he gets a pass on that one.

He said it last night on the Sports Show, which if you aren't watching I highly recommend you should because it is absolutely hilarious. Sid said he talked to the "Peytons" about Leidner and then when Mike Max tried to correct him he said "Archie Peyton". He did rip on Max's hair which was funny so he gets a pass on that one.

Oh yes. It really is becoming 'can't miss TV'. Only bad part was Sid didn't go off on anyone.

Sid also said Minnesota had the best D Coordinator in the Big Ten (can make the argument) and the best O Coordinator in the Big Ten (umm...no).

I could make that argument. So I'm with Sid at least on that one.

Top Bottom