Gotta laugh at some of these Iowa players

You haven't been following the Republican leadership on both the state and federal level then as to voting. You need to pay closer attention. You indicate "Mocking the leftist BLM racial stuff." I'd be curious of your views regarding the white militants (12 groups in Minnesota), Ku Klux Klan folks along with the Confederate flag people. On second thought, all this needs to go to the off topic board.
I don’t like many Republicans and virtually no Democrats. There’s this CRAZY concept where someone can have their own ideologies and not subscribe to one party or the other. Where a person can think for themselves and not tow any party line, and address each issue individually. I know, I know...it’s hard to wrap the mind around. I don’t like BLM at all, their message is lost in their delivery of said message. And since you’re so simple minded, you must think being anti-BLM means I’ve got to be supportive of the KKK and white supremacy. Is Don Lemon sitting at your laptop writing this shit?

You haven't been following the Republican leadership on both the state and federal level then as to voting. You need to pay closer attention. You indicate "Mocking the leftist BLM racial stuff." I'd be curious of your views regarding the white militants (12 groups in Minnesota), Ku Klux Klan folks along with the Confederate flag people. On second thought, all this needs to go to the off topic board.
Also, if this needs to go to the off topic board, you should go check out the list of current topics being discussed on the 7 National Titles forum. Think I counted 4-6 that deal with racial issues

I don’t like many Republicans and virtually no Democrats. There’s this CRAZY concept where someone can have their own ideologies and not subscribe to one party or the other. Where a person can think for themselves and not tow any party line, and address each issue individually. I know, I know...it’s hard to wrap the mind around. I don’t like BLM at all, their message is lost in their delivery of said message. And since you’re so simple minded, you must think being anti-BLM means I’ve got to be supportive of the KKK and white supremacy. Is Don Lemon sitting at your laptop writing this shit?
LOL! You just don't get it. You don't like many Republicans and virtually no Democrats. Who do you like? Have any friends?

LOL! You just don't get it. You don't like many Republicans and virtually no Democrats. Who do you like? Have any friends?
YOU just don’t get it. I was speaking of politicians. I don’t like many Republican politicians, and virtually no Democratic politicians. They all suck. How does that have anything to do with friends? I like plenty of people not in politics. Most of my friends are pretty liberal because this is Minnesota. I put up with it. I still think most of their beliefs are off the wall insane. But I think friendship matters more than political ideologies at the end of the day. Keep telling me what I don’t get though

Some great discourse here on the Iowa football players! Thank you for all that you add to the football board.

Sorry everyone, I don’t mean to be so hostile. I probably shouldn’t be posting here tonight. We just had a bad house fire in our home tonight and the whole kitchen is ruined, and the house has black soot on everything. Just really in a bad place right now

View attachment 8340
“Damning accusations”...oh wow. So it’s wrong that this guy was raided, and it turned out to be rightfully so. He was caught with drugs during the raid. Is this supposed to someone add to the race scandals going on? Not sure what the exact gripe is here.
Funny your hate against BLM yet YOU mention race in your op.

Two things could be true, Ferentz orchestrated the raid ( a crappy thing to do if true), and a player pounced on an opportunity with the program in the spotlight to tell his story.

1.Why does a shot at the left need to be provoked? They create attackable content by the hour.
2. when did I say black people have nothing to be upset about? Being mad that you got drug raided, and that you got caught with drugs, and trying to say that’s the coaching staff’s fault? That’s not a valid example. the only person this dude should be mad at is himself for being a jackass that likes to shift blame. Typical play the victim scenario.

You say you wish the black players knew my beliefs as I’m out begging them for autographs. What are you implying with that comment? I don’t beg for autographs, I rushed the field after the Penn State game, as did almost the entire stadium. And I happened to run into Winfield Jr. and Durr, and who’s going to turn down the opportunity to get an autograph from a soon-to-be NFL player? What a stupid comment.

You don't see the hypocrisy of mocking Black Lives Matter but adoring those same black lives' skills on the football field? Do you think they'd want to give you an autograph if you actually verbally said the trash you post on here?

"The power dynamics have shifted, the status quo has been unbalanced, and it's been tipped into the favor of student-athletes," said former North Carolina linebacker Jake Lawler, who was lauded this week by Tar Heels coach Mack Brown after sharing an essay on the ways white people fail to acknowledge oppression of black people in society.

Funny your hate against BLM yet YOU mention race in your op.

Two things could be true, Ferentz orchestrated the raid ( a crappy thing to do if true), and a player pounced on an opportunity with the program in the spotlight to tell his story.
I mention race because is that not what these issues with the Iowa Football program are about? Do you believe Ferentz had some kind of conspiracy to set up his own player? Do you think he planted drugs in the players residence? And what do you find crappy about a coach trying to teach a player a lesson about breaking NCAA rules and the law?

You don't see the hypocrisy of mocking Black Lives Matter but adoring those same black lives' skills on the football field? Do you think they'd want to give you an autograph if you actually verbally said the trash you post on here?
I mock BLM because I think their message has been hijacked and lost amongst a lot of bad leadership within the group, and due to outside factions taking hold. I think they’re a very polarizing group with some ideas that are outlandish. However, I do think that in it’s beginnings, BLM had very good intentions and was a righteous cause. Are you trying to say that to be against BLM is to somehow hate black people and therefore I shouldn’t respect and admire black athletes? I don’t really want to go down your hypothetical road with you. Because it wouldn’t happen. I don’t bring my political beliefs with me to a football game. That’s one of the great beauties of football, and sports in general. Or at least it used to be. People of all colors, religions, and political ideologies, uniting in a stadium to set aside our differences and enjoy being fellow human beings for a few hours on a Saturday. That line has become very blurry as pro athletes and ESPN have started dipping their toes in social justice and political issues.

I'm not agreeing with what he's saying but I do think that you can respect and support the black athletes fighting for equality and not agree with the flawed BLM movement/organization.

Top Bottom