Gotta laugh at some of these Iowa players

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
1591716282554.jpeg
“Damning accusations”...oh wow. So it’s wrong that this guy was raided, and it turned out to be rightfully so. He was caught with drugs during the raid. Is this supposed to somehow add to the race scandals going on? Not sure what the exact gripe is here.

Last edited:

DJK threatened to write a tell-all book around 2013. Perhaps this is his opportunity but I expect him to fall back into obscurity. He was a great player with a 10 cent brain.

If true, it seems odd that a coach would orchestrate a police raid against one of his own players. But yeah, don't have drugs at your apartment and you don't have to worry about being raided.

If true, it seems odd that a coach would orchestrate a police raid against one of his own players. But yeah, don't have drugs at your apartment and you don't have to worry about being raided.
There had to have been some suspicion as to this player being involved in drug use. Coaches hear more, and find out more, than players think. Same with teachers. My Dad was a teacher, and he’d tell me about how he’d hear some horrible stories (he’d rather have not heard) from students whispering in his classroom, or talking in the halls. Word travels down the grapevine. I highly, highly doubt that the coaches orchestrated a targeted raid on him due to his skin color.

Are you implying that Coach Kirk didn't have someone plant the drugs in the apartment before he called the police to set up the raid? I might have read that somewhere on Twitter, and if it's on Twitter, it's gotta be true, right?

Drugs are fun. Kirk needs to get with the times. Jeez

Are you implying that Coach Kirk didn't have someone plant the drugs in the apartment before he called the police to set up the raid? I might have read that somewhere on Twitter, and if it's on Twitter, it's gotta be true, right?
Definitely a set up, because Coach Kirk is a known white supremacist that recruits black athletes just to frame them for crimes. BLM told me so. This is another prime example of systemic racism that needs to be put to an end. Defund white coaches

Last edited:

And during bowl prep. Kirk's a sneaky, contrived SOB. His 20+ years as head coach show it to be true.

Yes let’s promote drug use to college students. Drug use has worked out so well for society so far

Thats a huge generalization. Obviously some drugs have no value, but clearly you don't read much science. There are a number of drugs that have positive effects and are being used therapeutically now: marijuana, mushrooms, ketamine and MDMA. They have changed a lot of peoples' lives who were struggling with depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.

But what does that matter? Nancy Reagan said "Say NO to drugs" and that's definitely worked out well for America.

Luckily it's 2020 and the majority of people are starting to see the bigger picture.

Felton, for someone with so little life experience, you sure do talk like everything you think (or someone told you) is fact. Amusing stuff always.

Definitely a set up, because Coach Kirk is a known white supremacist that recruits black athletes just to frame them for crimes. BLM told me so. This is another prime example of systemic racism that needs to be put to an end. Defund white coaches

Another string of enlightened posts. Don’t you get tired of yourself?

Thats a huge generalization. Obviously some drugs have no value, but clearly you don't read much science. There are a number of drugs that have positive effects and are being used therapeutically now: marijuana, mushrooms, ketamine and MDMA. They have changed a lot of peoples' lives who were struggling with depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.

But what does that matter? Nancy Reagan said "Say NO to drugs" and that's definitely worked out well for America.

Luckily it's 2020 and the majority of people are starting to see the bigger picture.

Felton, for someone with so little life experience, you sure do talk like everything you think (or someone told you) is fact. Amusing stuff always.
I don’t care that some drugs have some benefits. I also don’t think just because some of the drugs you listed have benefits, that warrants mass use. It’s not even about that. It’s about whether or not the NCAA or colleges allow athletes, that are receiving free money to be there, are allowed to be taking them. Are they, or are they not against the rules? It doesn’t matter if WriterGoph thinks they should be allowed. The rules that exist are all that matters. You are saying doing something that breaks the rules should be promoted or allowed.

Also, you said “drugs are fun”. Doesn’t appear you’re as concerned about the supposed benefits of some drugs as you are about college kids being able to have fun.

Last edited:

I was mocking leftists, and no that doesn’t get tiring. Ever.
I consider myself a left. Not sure I understand why you're always doing that. Yes I believe in medical marijuana I have many friends who use it for that reason. Don't support drug use as a whole though. So that makes me a leftists? I believe everyone has the right to vote. That makes me a leftist as the right doesn't? We all know you're pretty narrow minded and selfish. We've been through this rodeo before.

Witergoph always bringing the hammer

Love this...Maybe the City Council in Iowa City can vote on it...

These mjfelton threads are always so predictable. Doesn't matter the topic, he finds a way to do two things:

1. Take an unprovoked shot at "leftys"
2. Make it very very clear that he knows for a fact that black people don't have anything to be upset about in America.

I wish you'd share some of your true beliefs with our black Gophers players when you were out there running around the field begging them to take a photo with you. Ridiculous

I consider myself a left. Not sure I understand why you're always doing that. Yes I believe in medical marijuana I have many friends who use it for that reason. Don't support drug use as a whole though. So that makes me a leftists? I believe everyone has the right to vote. That makes me a leftist as the right doesn't? We all know you're pretty narrow minded and selfish. We've been through this rodeo before.
It's a scary time to have a differing opinion

These mjfelton threads are always so predictable. Doesn't matter the topic, he finds a way to do two things:

2. Make it very very clear that he knows for a fact that black people don't have anything to be upset about in America.

I wish you'd share some of your true beliefs with our black Gophers players when you were out there running around the field begging them to take a photo with you. Ridiculous
Will never relate to fans that want pictures with players.

I wasn’t mocking the drug stuff. Mocking the leftist BLM racial stuff. I support medical use of marijuana too, that’s not what the discussion was at all. I also support everyone having the right to vote, not sure who you’re saying doesn’t support that right.

I wasn’t mocking the drug stuff. Mocking the leftist BLM racial stuff. I support medical use of marijuana too, that’s not what the discussion was at all. I also support everyone having the right to vote, not sure who you’re saying doesn’t support that right.
You haven't been following the Republican leadership on both the state and federal level then as to voting. You need to pay closer attention. You indicate "Mocking the leftist BLM racial stuff." I'd be curious of your views regarding the white militants (12 groups in Minnesota), Ku Klux Klan folks along with the Confederate flag people. On second thought, all this needs to go to the off topic board.

1.Why does a shot at the left need to be provoked? They create attackable content by the hour.
2. when did I say black people have nothing to be upset about? Being mad that you got drug raided, and that you got caught with drugs, and trying to say that’s the coaching staff’s fault? That’s not a valid example. the only person this dude should be mad at is himself for being a jackass that likes to shift blame. Typical play the victim scenario.

You say you wish the black players knew my beliefs as I’m out begging them for autographs. What are you implying with that comment? I don’t beg for autographs, I rushed the field after the Penn State game, as did almost the entire stadium. And I happened to run into Winfield Jr. and Durr, and who’s going to turn down the opportunity to get an autograph from a soon-to-be NFL player? What a stupid comment.

Top Bottom