GOPHERS IN QUICK LANE BOWL VS BOWLING GREEN

I know we aren’t suppose to talk about crime because it shines a poor light on your idiot political ideology, but I could care less about bottom feeders like you.
There's a political board you can spew your nonsense on. In the meantime, I'll continue to not live in fear and rely on faux crime watch twitter accounts and false propaganda.

There's a political board you can spew your nonsense on. In the meantime, I'll continue to not live in fear and rely on faux crime watch twitter accounts and false propaganda.
FBI crime statistics are fake nonsense. Interesting.And not liking you and your family committing welfare fraud and breaking into cars is not living in fear. Just sick of deadbeats criminals like you.

Lets see. RT air to Detroit: $800. Hotel (at least 1 night): $400. Meals: $200. Tickets:$150 Local transportation: $??? Against Bowling Green? Nope. Couch time in MN. Saving for Michigan and UCLA in 2024.
less than $200 on Sun Country...I'm still not going.

Detroit is an interesting place to visit. Went there right after it hit rock bottom after the 2008 mortage/housing crisis. There sneaky cool things to see and do. We stayed at the Westin downtown which was nice and not expensive for our dates. There are dueling Coney Island places right across from the Westin. Really cool old supper club a few blocks from the Westin behind the Fox theater.
If you love Gopher football, have some PTO/time, and want to see an iconic American city, it's worth a trip.

I interviewed for a job once at a radio station in the UP. they told me the winters there "weren't that bad." didn't get the job, so it was a moot point.
I was told that it snowed on July 4th at least once in Houghton MI...and you better get use to having snow piled high as snow roofs all over town. I think the golf season in the northern part of the UP is at best 5 months long. May through September.

I was rooting for Hawaii late last Saturday, but this seems like a case of be careful what you wish for. Since that time, we've lost both our returning scholarship QB's as well as Evans at RB. Kramer at QB and Nubin at RB feels kind of pointless to me and a loss to a MAC team, but especially Bowlling Green again, would be another really gross data point in a season full of them.
I am sure the practices are still a good thing for the returning young players, but it would have been nice for some of those young guys to get snaps against a power 5 team. It will be interesting to see who plays in Detroit too. I hope we err on the side of caution with regards to having key guys healthy for the Spring.

Where did the meme of “a bowl game gives us another month of practice” come from? Does it really make much of a difference? Is Joe Bagadoughnuts going to learn something groundbreaking in the next few weeks that will translate to next season?

Anywho, I’ll be simultaneously watching every bowl game I can, including this one, and bitching about the rapid decline of college football because that’s what I do. I’ll probably end up going to the reliaquest bowl to watch heisman guy beat sconnie too.

Where did the meme of “a bowl game gives us another month of practice” come from? Does it really make much of a difference? Is Joe Bagadoughnuts going to learn something groundbreaking in the next few weeks that will translate to next season?

Anywho, I’ll be simultaneously watching every bowl game I can, including this one, and bitching about the rapid decline of college football because that’s what I do. I’ll probably end up going to the reliaquest bowl to watch heisman guy beat sconnie too.
It’s not a “meme” it’s an actual thing….

Detroit is an interesting place to visit. Went there right after it hit rock bottom after the 2008 mortage/housing crisis. There sneaky cool things to see and do. We stayed at the Westin downtown which was nice and not expensive for our dates. There are dueling Coney Island places right across from the Westin. Really cool old supper club a few blocks from the Westin behind the Fox theater.
If you love Gopher football, have some PTO/time, and want to see an iconic American city, it's worth a trip.
Were you on drugs? Dirtiest, most crime ridden city in the country. Had my car stolen there while on business. Was a company car so no biggie, right? Wrong . Insurance company cancelled me when I filed a claim for my new set of golf clubs that were in the trunk. If you want to have a good time and better use of your money in Detroit. Take your passport, fly in, rent car, drive downtown, go through tunnel to Windsor. Frequent strip club and watch the game. Your wallet and other essential body parts will be much happier and safer when the Gophers pummel a third rate Mac team. On the remote chance that the Gophers lose at least those essential body parts will be happier.

Were you on drugs? Dirtiest, most crime ridden city in the country. Had my car stolen there while on business. Was a company car so no biggie, right? Wrong . Insurance company cancelled me when I filed a claim for my new set of golf clubs that were in the trunk. If you want to have a good time and better use of your money in Detroit. Take your passport, fly in, rent car, drive downtown, go through tunnel to Windsor. Frequent strip club and watch the game. Your wallet and other essential body parts will be much happier and safer when the Gophers pummel a third rate Mac team. On the remote chance that the Gophers lose at least those essential body parts will be happier.
I can’t believe Detroit would do that to you…

We're all set for our annual Gopher Bowl game party at my brother-in-laws. For us, it's a way to finalize the season with some food, beverages and friends. Hey---we've left the party with smiles on our faces 6 years in a row, and that's a good thing, right?

Sucks to suck.

Quick Lane Bowl​

Bowling Green vs. Minnesota​

Tuesday, Dec. 26, 2 p.m. on ESPN (Ford Field, Detroit)
Early Odds
DEC. 26, 2:00 PM
SPREAD
MONEYLINE
TOTAL

Bowling Green Falcons

BGSU​

+5.5
+185
O36.5
Minnesota Golden Gophers

MINN​

U36.5
Odds updated December 4th, 2023, at 10:44 am

Pinstripe Bowl last season was DANGEROUS with its ice and dirt field.

This is much better.

Thank you RAINBOW WARRIORS!
It's terrible more often, than not. That bowl shouldn't exist for those very reasons. Good luck to Rutgers navigating it. I've seen other B1G Teams "skate" on that surface in previous years. It's an embarrassment.

It's terrible more often, than not. That bowl shouldn't exist for those very reasons. Good luck to Rutgers navigating it. I've seen other B1G Teams "skate" on that surface in previous years. It's an embarrassment.
Yeah it should be at a football facility, heated field.

I don't have a problem with outdoors and up north but if you're gong to do it, do it right.

Yeah it should be at a football facility, heated field.

I don't have a problem with outdoors and up north but if you're gong to do it, do it right.
Yeah. Yankee stadium and Fenway should not be hosting bowl games. And really, no facility where they have to bring in a temporary field and slap it together. (looking at you Chase field). It's just stupid and dangerous.

Top Bottom